Musalam Awad
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Introduction:I am planning to take four a levels in one year, the subjects are Biology Chemistry Physics and Math. The board is edexcel international A level. I will be taking 3 units (As content) for bio chem and physics by January and 3 papers P1 P2 S1 for math by January. For May June session I may drop physics.My plan for the first 4 month to cover the (AS level) content iseptember 1-20: U1 for each subject and P1 for math with solving topic questions for each topicSeptember 21- October 10: U2 for each subject and P2 for math with solving topic questions for each topicOctober 22- October 30: U3 for each subject and S1 for math (U3 required less work as it is alternative to practical)November 1-31: do pastpapers for each unit from 2009-2019 December: revision and solving hard papersI am following the plan and I have done around 15 pastpaper for each paper and most of them is around 70/80 but the problem is I am getting bored from the content and I am feeling overconfident about the exam. But I am planning to stay strict on the plan and not feeling overconfident.I would be thankful if anyone can suggest me tips not being overconfident.
Ava_Watson
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Musalam Awad)
Introduction:I am planning to take four a levels in one year, the subjects are Biology Chemistry Physics and Math. The board is edexcel international A level. I will be taking 3 units (As content) for bio chem and physics by January and 3 papers P1 P2 S1 for math by January. For May June session I may drop physics.My plan for the first 4 month to cover the (AS level) content iseptember 1-20: U1 for each subject and P1 for math with solving topic questions for each topicSeptember 21- October 10: U2 for each subject and P2 for math with solving topic questions for each topicOctober 22- October 30: U3 for each subject and S1 for math (U3 required less work as it is alternative to practical)November 1-31: do pastpapers for each unit from 2009-2019 December: revision and solving hard papersI am following the plan and I have done around 15 pastpaper for each paper and most of them is around 70/80 but the problem is I am getting bored from the content and I am feeling overconfident about the exam. But I am planning to stay strict on the plan and not feeling overconfident.I would be thankful if anyone can suggest me tips not being overconfident.
You must be really good if u feel over confident but bear in mind the exams since 2019 have had a new specification for the 3 sciences
And Good luck
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Musalam Awad)
Four in one year sounds like utter madness, plus there is no reason to take 4.

My advice is stick with 3.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (150)
54.74%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (38)
13.87%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
11.31%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.49%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.84%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.74%

Watched Threads