Advent Calendars For Men

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

I was interested in getting the 'Haynes Electronic Games Advent Calendar' for a friend but unfortunately it is now out of stock everywhere. Does anyone have any other suggestions? The person I want to get the calendar for thinks skincare is 'feminine' and lives overseas, so I would prefer to ship it directly to him via the retailer.

Thanks!
Maulrus
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I might be biased, but I believe that a traditional advent calendar, i.e. A calendar with pictures of Christmas things behind each door. Is rather timeless. And certainly not 'feminine'. Go to a local book store to pick up one of these classics.

Edit: Just realised that it's still mid-November. Anyone else remember when Christmas lasted for one month?
Last edited by Maulrus; 1 year ago
dardasiya
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
- Lego advent calendar (they have all sorts of themed ones like Star Wars etc). There's also a playmobil one if it's not too young for him.
- Haynes Retro Radio Advent Calendar
- Tool Advent Calendar
- Chocolate advent calendars - there are some uk brands that might be cool for someone from overseas
- popcorn advent calendar eg joe & seph's do one as do Not on the High Street
- Tea advent calendar eg teapigs do one, as do Offblak and Newby Teas
- Coffee advent calendar
- Retro sweets advent calendar eg from Next, or Candy Kittens do one (though it's a bit pink so may be a bit girly)
- Chilli powder advent calendar or a Hot Sauce one
- Sock advent calendar - sockshop are doing one, so is Not on the High Street, and there's even a game of thrones one you can get
- Organic seed advent calendar (to grow plants with)
- If he's over 18, an alcohol advent calendar like for beer, gin, whisky, wine, tequila or vodka. Snaffling pig are doing one with beer and pork scratchings.

This one's more work, but if you have time and are feeling creative, you could make him one yourself and select a little gift for each day that you know he'll like. You could even get your inspiration from the Haynes calendar when you make your own.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by dardasiya)
- Lego advent calendar (they have all sorts of themed ones like Star Wars etc). There's also a playmobil one if it's not too young for him.
- Haynes Retro Radio Advent Calendar
- Tool Advent Calendar
- Chocolate advent calendars - there are some uk brands that might be cool for someone from overseas
- popcorn advent calendar eg joe & seph's do one as do Not on the High Street
- Tea advent calendar eg teapigs do one, as do Offblak and Newby Teas
- Coffee advent calendar
- Retro sweets advent calendar eg from Next, or Candy Kittens do one (though it's a bit pink so may be a bit girly)
- Chilli powder advent calendar or a Hot Sauce one
- Sock advent calendar - sockshop are doing one, so is Not on the High Street, and there's even a game of thrones one you can get
- Organic seed advent calendar (to grow plants with)
- If he's over 18, an alcohol advent calendar like for beer, gin, whisky, wine, tequila or vodka. Snaffling pig are doing one with beer and pork scratchings.

This one's more work, but if you have time and are feeling creative, you could make him one yourself and select a little gift for each day that you know he'll like. You could even get your inspiration from the Haynes calendar when you make your own.
Tysm! 🙌🏿
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.74%
The paper was reasonable (192)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.38%
It was TERRIBLE (40)
10.15%

Watched Threads