gracej997
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi everybody!

I recently completed my written dental nursing exam on the 7th November with the NEBDN and wondered if anybody else also completed this?
It was obviously one of the first few times that the exam had been held online and wanted to see how others felt they did? Unfortunately everything I revised the night before didn’t come up but I’m hopeful that I did okay!
I’m hoping to get my results the end of this month so that I can start getting more prepared for my OSCE/Online practical, all I’ve been told about the practicals is that it will be online and split between Q&A’s and an online workbook, so for example picking out instruments for different types of procedures.
I’m not sure if the practical has been held online this year but if it has and anybody has done it what did you think of it? I would love to hear from anybody who’s done it or has any extra information on it!
Joseph P96
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I also sat the online NEBDN written exam, getting our results tomorrow.. think it went ok, how about you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (398)
56.29%
I don't have everything I need (309)
43.71%

Watched Threads