International European University, Ukraine

Watch
Laynz1
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
What about uni dinopra institute in Ukraine? Any thoughts on that for grad medicine? How are medilink as an agent to help ? After the 4 yrs for grad med will my degree be accredited ?
Jademcd
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by moza salum)
Hi Jade.....what you are saying might be true cause I applied for a visa to ukraine using an invitation letter issued by the ministry pf education in ukraine and IEU.My visa application got rejected twice for the same reason that was the failure to prove the purpose of intended stay in ukraineAfter the rejection i had contacted the embassy of ukraine to explain why my visa application got rejected and they told me that the university(IEU) i applied
Hi Moza,

Sorry to hear that your visa was rejected. Did you pay IEU fees? Did they refund you? If they got your money as well, we are planning on finding a way of reporting this issue. I am not the only one they have robbed, if you are interested you could join the group as well.

Kind regards,

Jade.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (89)
34.23%
Yes - a trusted person (73)
28.08%
No (68)
26.15%
I'm not sure (30)
11.54%

Watched Threads