I fancy my teacher

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I have a crush on my teacher I'm an 18 year old girl in sixth form and I don't even know why I like her. help pls
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have a crush on my teacher I'm an 18 year old girl in sixth form and I don't even know why I like her. help pls
Not uncommon but sadly you can't do anything about it - without ruining your teacher's life.

Hopefully you'll be able to move on when you leave sixth form.
username5417586
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Seen this thread before.
Thank u, next!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ellamayooo)
Seen this thread before.
Thank u, next!
And what? Do you think I'm making this to entertain you, Ellamayooo? I'm posting about something that's on my mind, not sure how that links to whether you've seen it or not
Thecrazydoughnut
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Do you not have homework kiddo?
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
You should probably stop crushing, it’s only going to make matters worse. Why don’t you find someone to talk to, so you can gradually switch focus from her?
hibam
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
And what? Do you think I'm making this to entertain you, Ellamayooo? I'm posting about something that's on my mind, not sure how that links to whether you've seen it or not
i think its normal that you like your teacher , im a 17 year old girl and like my bio teacher he's 52
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Thecrazydoughnut)
Do you not have homework kiddo?
Nah not for today ^_^
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
You should probably stop crushing, it’s only going to make matters worse. Why don’t you find someone to talk to, so you can gradually switch focus from her?
I can't rly help it since I'm in her class lmao
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hibam)
i think its normal that you like your teacher , im a 17 year old girl and like my bio teacher he's 52
Lmaooo yess u get it. Although she's not that old, she's in her late 20s I think
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I can't rly help it since I'm in her class lmao
Maybe talk to someone in authority, and tell them this. So they can arrange something for you. There’s not much you can do, unfortunately.
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 2 months ago
username5417586
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
If that was your intention m’dear, it failed o so miserably. It is with a heavy heart I must inform you that entertained is not how I am feeling as of current.

And besides, I think you know as well as the rest of us, nothing can come of this crush 🤷🏻
Anonymous #1
If that was your intention m’dear, it failed o so miserably. It is with a heavy heart I must inform you that entertained is not how I am feeling as of current.

And besides, I think you know as well as the rest of us, nothing can come of this crush 🤷🏻
Didn't ask. I never expect anything to happen with her hence why I wrote 'help' to get over it.
username5398218
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Seen this thread before.
Thank u, next!

your now so brutal ella what happened to ellaswords
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
You're not the first and won't be the last to have a crush on a teacher - it's very common. In time your brain will fixate on someone else. No need to feel guilty though, just a matter of age imo. :console:
Crushes need time to get over, i think you might be able to speed it up by stopping yourself thinking about her (tell yourself "it's nothing, etc" whenever you catch yourself thinking about her). Good luck!
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
You know a lot of us have been there but I think it’s also looking up to them and admiring them. Teachers are an influential part of our lives -we see them every day. I think a lot of times when I’ve thought I was ‘crushing’ on a teacher, it wasn’t in a sexual way at all but more in a ‘I wish we could be friends’ sort of way. I don’t know if that’s sort of what it’s like for you?
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
It’s common. I had a crush on my politics teacher but when I left for uni the crush went away . It’s hard I get it and there’s not much you can do without risking your teachers job and ruining their life which I’m sure you don’t want hun. Try to distract yourself . Maybe start dating ? For me I got over it pretty quickly when I started dating . Having a crush on your teacher is like having a crush on a celeb except you see one everyday and the other is out of reach which makes it harder I know. Hopefully it will get easier for you which it will don’t worry xxx
Anonymusy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Forget her, finish school and move on.
candydiva
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
HIT IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWnKGYnuE8o
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (401)
56.32%
I don't have everything I need (311)
43.68%

Watched Threads