Turn on thread page Beta

The original Bad Boy watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    've recently discovered something about my friend Manny. He is bisexual. I did not know. I've known him since first grade and never knew. He's always been the macho dude and the original bad boy who gets all the girls. He's like a superstar or something. He came to visit me in Boston straight from Haiti.

I swear that while we walked together, he was checking out women and men ! I thought that I must be hallucinating....surely such a fine and macho-looking dude couldn't be....you know ? We went to a park and had some drinks. He asked me out of the blue what was my biggest secret. I told him I'm a switch-hitter. He just stared at me and said that he knew for a long time. He also said that we had a little in common.

I can't imagine what. He's 6'2 by 210 pounds. He's an athlete at one of Haiti's top schools. He's got the looks of a male model or a Greek god. Or in this case, an Ebony god. He looks HOT !!!!!
    I basically told him that I always wanted to tell him about myself but thought he was straight and wouldnt understand. Manny has admitted to sleeping with a lot of women and some men but still doesnt consider himself gay or bisexual. I was surprised. He doesnt like labels.

I took him to Logan airport a couple days ago and he is in Haiti now. We talk on the phone. There's a lot of stuff that he tells me. I am glad that we are talking but we are just friends and nothing more. I used to have a crush on him. Probably still do.
    I used to think he was out of my league because I thought he was straight. Now, I cannot have him because he thinks of me only as a confidante and friend and not as anything more.

It seems that I can't have the ones I want, be they male or female. Go figure. I find myself attracted to bad boys and occasionally to bad girls. Why is that ? Manny was the original bad boy when we were growing up.

Why is the attraction there ?

ReputationRep:
    what is a switch-hitter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolfman117)
    've recently discovered something about my friend Manny. He is bisexual. I did not know. I've known him since first grade and never knew. He's always been the macho dude and the original bad boy who gets all the girls. He's like a superstar or something. He came to visit me in Boston straight from Haiti.

I swear that while we walked together, he was checking out women and men ! I thought that I must be hallucinating....surely such a fine and macho-looking dude couldn't be....you know ? We went to a park and had some drinks. He asked me out of the blue what was my biggest secret. I told him I'm a switch-hitter. He just stared at me and said that he knew for a long time. He also said that we had a little in common.

I can't imagine what. He's 6'2 by 210 pounds. He's an athlete at one of Haiti's top schools. He's got the looks of a male model or a Greek god. Or in this case, an Ebony god. He looks HOT !!!!!
    I basically told him that I always wanted to tell him about myself but thought he was straight and wouldnt understand. Manny has admitted to sleeping with a lot of women and some men but still doesnt consider himself gay or bisexual. I was surprised. He doesnt like labels.

I took him to Logan airport a couple days ago and he is in Haiti now. We talk on the phone. There's a lot of stuff that he tells me. I am glad that we are talking but we are just friends and nothing more. I used to have a crush on him. Probably still do.
    I used to think he was out of my league because I thought he was straight. Now, I cannot have him because he thinks of me only as a confidante and friend and not as anything more.

It seems that I can't have the ones I want, be they male or female. Go figure. I find myself attracted to bad boys and occasionally to bad girls. Why is that ? Manny was the original bad boy when we were growing up.

Why is the attraction there ?
    Wow! Manny's changed quite a bit since he left the Happy Mondays all those years ago?

Oh wait, that was Mani. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    What is a switch-hitter?

ReputationRep:
    A switch-hitter is someone who is sexually attracted to men and women. It means bi-sexual.

ReputationRep:
    hooray. another time waste thread from wolfman...

ReputationRep:
    Wolfman I love you. Your threads turn me on.

ReputationRep:
    lol that was the biggest load of arse iv ever read....go wolfy!

ReputationRep:
    Um, it's not really a waste of time... I think this guy's got a right to his opinion. If his question was why there is attraction, well... If he's as hot as you describe to be, then hell... Of course there would be attraction. Although, I think he's the kind of guy who doesn't know what he wants, you know, with the multiple parters and all. I've meet girls and boys who are like that. Sometimes what they really want is someone to seriously love them and stay in a loving relationship. I am personally a hopeless romantic, and I believe that love doesn't always have to be heterosexual. How does that sound? Talk to him... Maybe he fits my description.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cryptopath)
    Um, it's not really a waste of time... I think this guy's got a right to his opinion. If his question was why there is attraction, well... If he's as hot as you describe to be, then hell... Of course there would be attraction. Although, I think he's the kind of guy who doesn't know what he wants, you know, with the multiple parters and all. I've meet girls and boys who are like that. Sometimes what they really want is someone to seriously love them and stay in a loving relationship. I am personally a hopeless romantic, and I believe that love doesn't always have to be heterosexual. How does that sound? Talk to him... Maybe he fits my description.
    Where did you dig this up from!? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    mmhmmm bad boys...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Where did you dig this up from!? :confused:
    Dig it up? From the dark bowels of my mind. Seriously. Oh well. Maybe it's just a load of mindless babble, but I'm sure there's some meaning in there.

ReputationRep:
    Dig it up? From the dark bowels of my mind. Seriously. Oh well. Maybe it's just a load of mindless babble, but I'm sure there's some meaning in there.
    No I mean this thread... what were you searching for to bring this up! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I dunno. I'm new here. I haven't even gotten around to learning how to navigate properly. Oh wait. I just realized, I must've gotten here through a string of "similar threads" I didn't realize that this one dated back a few months... Ooops. My bad.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno. I'm new here. I haven't even gotten around to learning how to navigate properly. Oh wait. I just realized, I must've gotten here through a string of "similar threads" I didn't realize that this one dated back a few months... Ooops. My bad.
    Hehe, no worries!

ReputationRep:
    Still, it's quite an interesting thread.

ReputationRep:
    Ok. Now you've got me attracted to Mani. If you want him, go for it!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.