The Student Room Group

At what age did you have your first kiss?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Noj777
You saying that really puts it into perspective... 😂

I'm not sure how I would feel being licked on the cheek, haha... would you like it? Or, being a basketball person, perhaps you'd prefer a preliminary dribble before the licking commences?... 😂

Sorry, I'll walk away now... 😁

Lol preliminary dribble “😂😂😂😂

you are very funny my friend 😂😂🤣
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 81
Original post by sarahgrace03
its all good. yes other experiences have been pretty good!! i am not lucky enough to have anyone right now but its fine :/

I see... I'm glad that other experiences have been better for you, but I'm sorry to hear that you don't have anyone currently... I'm sure you'll have the right person someday soon!

I was absolutely convinced I had found the right person, it was a long distance relationship. Unfortunately, they actually died, they had a complicated life bless them... not wanting to make this thread all dark or anything... just wanted to clarify that even the most difficult of experiences or times don't have a right to completely change you. Just stay true to yourself, and you are bound to be happy, and be appreciated for who you are.

Sometimes, when people participate in threads like this one, it's because they have a number of confusing, conflicting thoughts that they want to see if others can relate to (and I'll hold my hand up and include myself in that). To anyone in that position... don't worry. Everything does indeed happen for a reason. We are products of our experiences, but don't let them shape you... use them to shape yourself in the way that you see fit, so that future experiences may be much brighter :smile:
Reply 82
that was great😂😂😂 i loved that😂😂😂

Why, thankyou madame!... 😁 😂 *takes a bow*
Reply 83
Original post by CaptainDuckie
Lol preliminary dribble “😂😂😂😂

you are very funny my friend 😂😂🤣

Usually I'm not that funny... maybe your bright orange balls are just inspiring me tonight 😂
Original post by Noj777
I see... I'm glad that other experiences have been better for you, but I'm sorry to hear that you don't have anyone currently... I'm sure you'll have the right person someday soon!

I was absolutely convinced I had found the right person, it was a long distance relationship. Unfortunately, they actually died, they had a complicated life bless them... not wanting to make this thread all dark or anything... just wanted to clarify that even the most difficult of experiences or times don't have a right to completely change you. Just stay true to yourself, and you are bound to be happy, and be appreciated for who you are.

Sometimes, when people participate in threads like this one, it's because they have a number of confusing, conflicting thoughts that they want to see if others can relate to (and I'll hold my hand up and include myself in that). To anyone in that position... don't worry. Everything does indeed happen for a reason. We are products of our experiences, but don't let them shape you... use them to shape yourself in the way that you see fit, so that future experiences may be much brighter :smile:

im sorry about your loss. thank you for all the encouraging words, they are really appreciated!
Original post by Noj777
Usually I'm not that funny... maybe your bright orange balls are just inspiring me tonight 😂

im weak😂😂😂😂
Original post by Noj777

No no stop stop stop stop stop 🙊🙊🙊

I CANT REP YOU ANYMORE 😂😂😂

Bright orange balls = basket ball

Lovely pun😂😂😂😂🤣🤣
Reply 87
im sorry about your loss. thank you for all the encouraging words, they are really appreciated!

Thanks, I appreciate that

No worries! Gotta be here for each other right now, things are strange and tough :smile:
Original post by Noj777
Thanks, I appreciate that

No worries! Gotta be here for each other right now, things are strange and tough :smile:

couldnt agree more!!!
Reply 89
Original post by CaptainDuckie
No no stop stop stop stop stop 🙊🙊🙊

I CANT REP YOU ANYMORE 😂😂😂

Bright orange balls = basket ball

Lovely pun😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

You can't rep me anymore...

... but you could always comb my moustache for me... 😏 😉 😁

😂
Reply 90
im weak😂😂😂😂

Don't admit that! That's when the Oompa Loompas sneak out from their hidey holes to tickle you when you can't defend yourself!.... 😂 😂 😂
Original post by Noj777
Don't admit that! That's when the Oompa Loompas sneak out from their hidey holes to tickle you when you can't defend yourself!.... 😂 😂 😂

😂😂😂😂noooooo stoppppp😂😂😂😂 you make me laugh so hard, thanks for this, i really needed a good laugh today😂
Reply 92
😂😂😂😂noooooo stoppppp😂😂😂😂 you make me laugh so hard, thanks for this, i really needed a good laugh today😂

Awwww, bless you, haha!

Shhhh! There, there... that's a good munchkin. Don't wake people up with those snorting laughs now... shhh, settle... 🤫 😂
Original post by Noj777
Licked on the cheek?... what, kind of like a 'try before you buy' lick on the cheek, or was it more of a 'I wonder what cheek tastes like' kind of lick on the cheek? 😂

Haha, not quite. We were playing truth or dare in Design & Technology. One of my friends dared her to kiss me, and I was sweating buckets. She just walked over to me and licked me on the cheek, I didn't know what to say lol

I didn't shower for like a year after that.
Original post by Noj777
Awwww, bless you, haha!

Shhhh! There, there... that's a good munchkin. Don't wake people up with those snorting laughs now... shhh, settle... 🤫 😂

😂😂😂😂😂

everyones still awake😂
Reply 95
Original post by Joel 96
Haha, not quite. We were playing truth or dare in Design
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Noj777
Oh man... wow!

Well, it's certainly an accolade, I'll give you that! Not the first thing that would've sprung to my mind, but hey, being tasted by tasted by someone in the workshop isn't an everyday indulgence! 😂

Did you tell anyone at home about this? What did they think? Haha

True, true..

As a matter of fact, I think I remember mentioning it to my parents, and my mum was like "oh thank god, I thought you were gay" :doh:
Reply 97
😂😂😂😂😂

everyones still awake😂

I see... 😂

It's pretty hard to sleep at the moment to be fair... I rarely get to sleep before midnight at the moment. I know that's really bad, but oh well... I just listen to some music until I feel tired enough normally. What about yourself? Are you finding it hard to sleep, or do you like to be awake in the peaceful early hours sometimes? :smile:
Reply 98
Original post by Joel 96
True, true..

As a matter of fact, I think I remember mentioning it to my parents, and my mum was like "oh thank god, I thought you were gay" :doh:

Seriously? Damn... well, firstly, that was pretty harsh of her... and, secondly, if you had been gay, why would that have been a problem? ... jeez... 😂

Obviously, the almighty cheek lick was absolute confirmation of everything... 🙃 😂
Original post by Noj777
I see... 😂

It's pretty hard to sleep at the moment to be fair... I rarely get to sleep before midnight at the moment. I know that's really bad, but oh well... I just listen to some music until I feel tired enough normally. What about yourself? Are you finding it hard to sleep, or do you like to be awake in the peaceful early hours sometimes? :smile:

well, its actually only 7:46 pm where i live so its still pretty early evening. although i do the same, i listen to music to attempt to fall asleep. and i do find it very hard to sleep at times. but it is nice waking up around 6 and watching the sunrise, although that is very rare because i usually dont fall asleep until about 3 or 4 am.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending