The Student Room Group

At what age did you have your first kiss?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Noj777
Why does everyone think I'm funny?!.... I'm honestly just being my weird, crazy self, hahaha 😂

Well your weird crazy self is attractive :P
Original post by jessicalynn99

...... get in there Jessica
Original post by Anonymous

Lmao. Will do.

Lmao. Will do.
Lmao. Will do.

Why did u go anonymous🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Everyone’s seen your name already lol
That was my bad🤣🤣
Original post by ashtolga23
13. I have regrets.

same
It was my bad that I went anonymous Lmao.
It was my bad that I went anonymous Lmao.

Ok luv x
i dont mind the question at all :smile: i kissed my best friend (idk why i did it, i hadn't previously thought about it it just happened) our other friends were there but they never said anything and no one brought it up. we were all 11/12 so im guessing that's why no one knew how to talk about it, but it was chill, overall a positive experience. she kissed me again when we were 15 also when our friends were there, but we never dated. ive never came out and said im bi but im guessing they've figured it out by now ahah

Awww, thankyou so much for answering me... bless you, it's so reassuring and heartwarming to read that everything was okay for you in these moments. I'm so happy for you that you were able to enjoy them free of judgement and stigma... that's great 😌

Again, thankyou so much for answering this, I wasn't sure if my question was a little too personal or not, but I really appreciate your reply!

If they've figured it out, I hope they still hold the same high opinion of you! One of my best friends is bisexual, and she's awesome! I attended a pride event with her once, to offer some moral support, and she thought I was the best person ever because no-one else would go with her, and I went with her despite me being a straight guy... but I explained to her that I was equally as passionate about equality as any gay or bi individual would be, because that's the way things should be, y'know? Anyway, sorry for rambling... I really am grateful for your answer. Knowing that people are okay is what makes me happy, especially in these times ✌️
Y’all be kissing people?

Lmao. Will do.

... I'm really sorry, but can I politely ask that you don't talk about me this way? I appreciate that you're just trying to compliment me and have fun, so I won't tear shreds off either of you because that would make me a monster... but I am with someone, and I'm a believer in everyone knowing where they stand before things of this nature are said 😔

I don't want to hurt anyone, not at all... but, as a guy who strongly values loyalty and is upset by how much cheating and abuse there is in the world around me, I have to draw a clear, unambiguous line... I hope you understand. Thanks ✌️
(edited 3 years ago)
1 month old when my mum kissed me

Quick Reply

Latest