Tomboys Watch

This discussion is closed.
Wolfman117
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
My best friend Karl has recently pointed something out to me while we were hanging out inside Prudential, Boston with his girlfriend Nancy. I seem to have a thing for tomboys.

Karl said he followed my gaze and caught me checking out women and men. I seem to like the tomboy look on many of the girls. I was surprised. When I come to think of it, maybe I do have a thing for tomboys. This year, I liked a girl named Stacy who was a tomboy but she had a boyfriend and she ended up discovering that I was bisexual. We are still friendly. Last year, in between my romance with a guy named Paquin and my dating a girl named Joan, I fell in love with a beautiful tomboy named Lauren. Maybe there is something to that.

Tomboys are my personal fetish. I used to be friends with one and she recently had a gender-change operation. She is now one of the guys. I'm still dealing with it as best as I can. I sort of, kinda fell in love with a tomboy named Lauren B. of Plymouth, MA. last year.
I check them out when I can see them. Tonight on the bus, I was just getting off when I caught the bus driver looking at me. She is a tall, dark-haired woman who is beautiful but (no offense to her whatsoever) somewhat mannish. I was smiling all the way home.
Tomboy-ish Girls and Macho Men are what I like the most. Effeminate males and girly females don't register on my radar at all

What do you think ? Ever heard of anything like this ?
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
I have heard of people finding androgeny attractive, yes.
The Japanese especially find androganous males very attractive so consequently most male models and idols have varying degrees of androgeny. I for one do not find tomboys any less attractive than girls that dress in a more female fashion.
Zarathustra
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
I for one do not find tomboys any less attractive than girls that dress in a more female fashion.
Same here.
That iccle streak of masculinity = v.sexy, imho :p:

ZarathustraX
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Zarathustra)
Same here.
That iccle streak of masculinity = v.sexy, imho :p:

ZarathustraX
Well, it does help that I am bi as well, that may be the root of it for me.
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Wolfman117)
My best friend Karl has recently pointed something out to me while we were hanging out inside Prudential, Boston with his girlfriend Nancy. I seem to have a thing for tomboys.

Karl said he followed my gaze and caught me checking out women and men. I seem to like the tomboy look on many of the girls. I was surprised. When I come to think of it, maybe I do have a thing for tomboys. This year, I liked a girl named Stacy who was a tomboy but she had a boyfriend and she ended up discovering that I was bisexual. We are still friendly. Last year, in between my romance with a guy named Paquin and my dating a girl named Joan, I fell in love with a beautiful tomboy named Lauren. Maybe there is something to that.

Tomboys are my personal fetish. I used to be friends with one and she recently had a gender-change operation. She is now one of the guys. I'm still dealing with it as best as I can. I sort of, kinda fell in love with a tomboy named Lauren B. of Plymouth, MA. last year.
I check them out when I can see them. Tonight on the bus, I was just getting off when I caught the bus driver looking at me. She is a tall, dark-haired woman who is beautiful but (no offense to her whatsoever) somewhat mannish. I was smiling all the way home.
Tomboy-ish Girls and Macho Men are what I like the most. Effeminate males and girly females don't register on my radar at all

What do you think ? Ever heard of anything like this ?
I am a tomboy. always have been. always will be. I still go through the woods and muck barefoot. :cool:
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by elf_429)
I am a tomboy. always have been. always will be. I still go through the woods and muck barefoot. :cool:
Can we see a picture of this tomboy then, as it would better illastrate the argument.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Can we see a picture of this tomboy then, as it would better illastrate the argument.
wiwarin...i'm curryADD. IM on the pic thread. and I dont like tomboyish...I jsut act like it.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
wiwarin...i'm curryADD. IM on the pic thread. and I dont like tomboyish...I jsut act like it.
Well I didn't know that did I and true, you do not look very Tomboyish.
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well I didn't know that did I and true, you do not look very Tomboyish.
I'm sorry if that sounded mean. it shouldn't have sounded that way.... my bad.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm sorry if that sounded mean. it shouldn't have sounded that way.... my bad.
Nah, that is fine. What is the opposite of a tomboy (well, the male equivilant)
curryADD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
erm....a girly guy? if the guy has a so-called "pretty face" (i.e long feminine eyelashes ect. ect. really nice hair) I'm attracted.
Zarathustra
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
erm..."pansy" is a very, very old word. For some reason my mind has blanked as far as more up to date ones are concerned lol!

ZarathustraX
Zarathustra
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
if the guy has a so-called "pretty face" (i.e long feminine eyelashes ect. ect. really nice hair) I'm attracted.
Mhm YEAH! And eyeliner...LOTS of eyeliner...mmm...men in eyeliner...*drifts into own little world*

ZarathustraX
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
erm....a girly guy? if the guy has a so-called "pretty face" (i.e long feminine eyelashes ect. ect. really nice hair) I'm attracted.
I was thinking of the phrase Nancy girl or something like that for some reason.
EPD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Pretty boy?
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by elpollodiablouk)
Pretty boy?
I suppose it could be, but that might only be due to androgeny rather that actually femanisim.
Zarathustra
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I suppose it could be, but that might only be due to androgeny rather that actually femanisim.
Lmao! Surely you mean femininity!?

ZarathustraX
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Zarathustra)
Lmao! Surely you mean femininity!?

ZarathustraX
yes, yes I do, thank you for correcting me.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
Same here. I always have been, and although it's toned down a bit, I probably will remain one.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (147)
45.94%
Pro-humanity (173)
54.06%

Watched Threads