The Student Room Group

Mpharm 2021 (pharmacy applicant 2021)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Madhatter0102
I applied to Notts. Notts is very secretive on how they choose people to interview. They too have interviews.

does it mean not every applicant get interviews?
(edited 3 years ago)
Hey guys, made this group to help others with their doubt on applying to pharmacy. I've applied to Nottingham, Manchester ,kings , Birmingham and Aston.Got offers from all of them. If you have questions or doubt, ask away and I'll try and answer most of them. Use this thread to talk to other 2021 applicants.

Hi when did Aston give you an interview and offer? I’ve applied but received nothing
Original post by rawToast
does it mean not every applicant get interviews?

On the web it does say the next step after ucas is interviews.
Original post by Saims111111
Hi when did Aston give you an interview and offer? I’ve applied but received nothing

Took less than a month. And the offer was BBB
Reply 44
Hey,
does anyone know if Brighton wants A level biology. Their website says 2 sciences but I emailed them and they said biology is a must so I dont really know...
Original post by sdfdfrf
Hey,
does anyone know if Brighton wants A level biology. Their website says 2 sciences but I emailed them and they said biology is a must so I dont really know...

Well if they said that it means they do want a level bio.
Hey has anyone had their Manchester interview yet and how did it go? I have mine next week and I have no idea what to expect like is it just a normal interview why pharmacy, why Manchester ... and good luck to everyone who has applied!
Original post by hajar16
Hey has anyone had their Manchester interview yet and how did it go? I have mine next week and I have no idea what to expect like is it just a normal interview why pharmacy, why Manchester ... and good luck to everyone who has applied!

My friend did. Theres an admissions test and calculations too she said there was a lot of mental maths
Original post by .2.0.0.3.
My friend did. Theres an admissions test and calculations too she said there was a lot of mental maths

Omg whattt 😭😭 is it like the Nottingham one and thanks for replying
Hey guys, made this group to help others with their doubt on applying to pharmacy. I've applied to Nottingham, Manchester ,kings , Birmingham and Aston.Got offers from all of them. If you have questions or doubt, ask away and I'll try and answer most of them. Use this thread to talk to other 2021 applicants.

We have a pretty similar list, I've applied(Pharmacology) to Manchester,UCL,KCL,Newcastle and Bristol. I applied around 2 days ago and have gotten an offer from Newcastle. I wanted to ask what factor(s) did you consider while selecting your Uni?(assuming you've accepted an offer)
Reply 50
Took less than a month. And the offer was BBB

hey what was your predicteds?
Original post by Clace4life
We have a pretty similar list, I've applied(Pharmacology) to Manchester,UCL,KCL,Newcastle and Bristol. I applied around 2 days ago and have gotten an offer from Newcastle. I wanted to ask what factor(s) did you consider while selecting your Uni?(assuming you've accepted an offer)

I would say the vibe at the uni when i visited . The job prospects. What the uni offers like placement.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Ma_ria
hey what was your predicteds?

AAA
Original post by sdfdfrf
Hey,

Hi I have been given an offer from Brighton, and I don’t do biology. I do maths and that’s considered a “science”. In the interview they did ask why I didn’t do biology as the degree has a lot of bio in it and I explained how it clashed with my other options and they were fine with that. He did however ask if I did triple science at gcse and maybe that helped with me getting an offer.
Original post by hajar16

Hi I have been given an offer from Manchester. I didn’t do an admissions test. The interview was super chilled. They asked general questions and a few ethical ones. They’re mainly looking to see how interested you are in the course.
Reply 55
Original post by cupcake611
Hi I have been given an offer from Brighton, and I don’t do biology. I do maths and that’s considered a “science”. In the interview they did ask why I didn’t do biology as the degree has a lot of bio in it and I explained how it clashed with my other options and they were fine with that. He did however ask if I did triple science at gcse and maybe that helped with me getting an offer.

Congrats! May I ask when you applied, and when you received your offer?
Original post by cupcake611
Hi I have been given an offer from Manchester. I didn’t do an admissions test. The interview was super chilled. They asked general questions and a few ethical ones. They’re mainly looking to see how interested you are in the course.

Omg thank youuu, have mine today so super nervous!
Just got an offer from Bristol, good luck everyone! :biggrin:
Reply 58
Hey guys
is there anyone that hasnt applied yet?
Original post by sdfdfrf
Hey guys
is there anyone that hasnt applied yet?

Mine was just sent off today if that helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending