What type of exercise excites you?

Watch this thread
cooltowering
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does exercise important during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Regular exercise is essential for everyone under normal circumstances. However, here are a few reasons why exercise is especially crucial during the COVID-19 pandemic: 1.Exercise boosts the immune system 2. Exercise may prevent weight gain 3.Exercise reduces stress and anxiety 4.Exercise improves sleep Thus, Exercise may be especially beneficial for older adults and people with chronic health conditions, such as diabetes, arthritis, or heart disease. Regular exercise can help to improve balance, flexibility, strength, mobility, and cardiovascular health. Plus, it can boost energy and overall well-being.

So, what type of exercise excites you the most?
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Weightlifting

No space in the house for doing this properly though, so it's just a matter of press ups and a bit stretching.
anaindiemood
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Mouth exercises whilst binge eating chocolate chip cookies✌🏼
Nutritionist
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Heavy lifting ❤️
e11iewhite
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Swimming- kinda hard to do in lockdown 😐
candydiva
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Watching - brutal track workouts like the infamous Toufiq Makhloufi one.
Doing - moderate plyo/weights and ofc bedroom rumba...
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hula hoop
Walking
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Bicep curls :s
cooltowering
Rep:
Well, I am happy to know that seems everyone here loves to exercise. Let me share with you something a little bit of me before I am engaging this activity. I used to be really lazy especially when it comes to exercise, I don't want to exercise but during the lockdown, I don't know why there is something fear inside of me that I can't figure out. Is it the fear about everything that's happening day-by-day? IDK. By accident, there is something passed in my eyes that puts so much interest for me to open and read. I am so grateful for what I've had read about this article,http://seesarashrink.com/the-signifi...-the-pandemic/, all my perception about exercise in my entire life has been changed totally. So that is why I am sharing it with you guys so that in this simple way I can also help others who have/had experienced the same. It helped me greatly, I wish to yours too.
Foxehh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
'nonexistent' has been my go to as of late
Domenico7
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Clean and jerks in weightlifting, middle distance running say 5 - 15km. I do like rowing on an erg or using an assault bike in the gym too.
Sports wise I like tennis and badminton, but haven't played either in a while.
Last edited by Domenico7; 1 year ago
Icosagon
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cooltowering)
Well, I am happy to know that seems everyone here loves to exercise. Let me share with you something a little bit of me before I am engaging this activity. I used to be really lazy especially when it comes to exercise, I don't want to exercise but during the lockdown, I don't know why there is something fear inside of me that I can't figure out. Is it the fear about everything that's happening day-by-day? IDK. By accident, there is something passed in my eyes that puts so much interest for me to open and read. I am so grateful for what I've had read about this article,http://seesarashrink.com/the-signifi...-the-pandemic/, all my perception about exercise in my entire life has been changed totally. So that is why I am sharing it with you guys so that in this simple way I can also help others who have/had experienced the same. It helped me greatly, I wish to yours too.
Well done! What exercise(s) are you doing now?

I like Badminton and Swimming
rayshow053
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I find it difficult to selfmotivate for training - like I've tried making a habit of running in the past, but sleeping in is so much better... Smiley Tongue

I'm much better when it comes to team sports. I've played basketball, netball, soccer, and football in the past, and I always go super hard for the full 90 minutes (or however long a match is). I think it's like team accountability, or maybe competitiveness or something. I like that team sports are fun and social too
Last edited by rayshow053; 1 year ago
artlessglide
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Re-Mapping the Page.
I like playing Volleyball & Basketball. I do Weightlifting as well.
thomthommy96
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Cardio, full body work out
artlessglide
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Congrats! Well, I always believe that there is always room for improvement for everybody. With regards to your shared article, with all the respect, I guess I don't need it because I am active already, as I mentioned previously I like playing Volleyball & Basketball. I do Weightlifting as well. By the way, what type of exercise are you doing?

Re-Mapping the Page.
cooltowering
Rep:
(Original post by thomthommy96)
Cardio, full body work out
wow, great!! it's perfect.
NovaDemon2
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Does exercise important during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Regular exercise is essential for everyone under normal circumstances. However, here are a few reasons why exercise is especially crucial during the COVID-19 pandemic: 1.Exercise boosts the immune system 2. Exercise may prevent weight gain 3.Exercise reduces stress and anxiety 4.Exercise improves sleep Thus, Exercise may be especially beneficial for older adults and people with chronic health conditions, such as diabetes, arthritis, or heart disease. Regular exercise can help to improve balance, flexibility, strength, mobility, and cardiovascular health. Plus, it can boost energy and overall well-being.

So, what type of exercise excites you the most?
I like to do jogging and long-distance running. The pandemic might be a problem but I am going to be trying to stay fit and healthy. It really does relieve you of the stress.
Bexjw
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Weight lifting or HIIT.

Nothing better than pushing and getting a PB on your weights but a workout that nearly kills you, works up a sweat and leaves you aching is my ideal of perfection. I like to feel like I’ve really worked.
username4748324
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Dancing!
Not good at it ofc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
27.63%
As I expected (23)
30.26%
Harder (28)
36.84%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
5.26%

Watched Threads