golderz questions return 5

Watch this thread
username5398218
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
1.Whats the last thing you did before coming on tsr today?
2.Are you a planner or more of a go with whatever happens when it comes to life?
3.What recent thing have you decided that you are completely over and done with?
4. How well do you cope when you don’t have your phone with you for an extended period of time?
5. What do you judge people for that you probably should not?
6. If you could create a new product what would it be?

LovingLucy
Ellamayooo
Moonlight rain
Chopinnocturne31
Hellohsjakodsmka
LovelyMrFox
Brutal Bee
Roses & Dreams
sunny.side.up
Rufus the red
Laurence010401
Hazelly
Thebigworld
5hyl33n
BlackkQueen12
Wired_1800
summerberry19

BluMoon06
Nialler x
\^_^/
Callicious
laurawatt
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
1. Whats the last thing you did before coming on tsr today?
I watched the Prime Minister’s Questions.

2. Are you a planner or more of a go with whatever happens when it comes to life?
I like to plan. “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.”

3. What recent thing have you decided that you are completely over and done with?
Listening to fake news.

4. How well do you cope when you don’t have your phone with you for an extended period of time?
I engage with people around me.

Nothing atm

Time travel
LovingLucy
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Golderz Is Great)
2.Are you a planner or more of a go with whatever happens when it comes to life?
3.What recent thing have you decided that you are completely over and done with?

LovingLucy
Ellamayooo
Moonlight rain
Chopinnocturne31
Hellohsjakodsmka
LovelyMrFox
Brutal Bee
Roses & Dreams
sunny.side.up
Rufus the red
Laurence010401
Hazelly
Thebigworld
5hyl33n
BlackkQueen12
Wired_1800
summerberry19
ROTL94
SoulfulTwist
BluMoon06
Nialler x
\^_^/
Callicious
laurawatt
1.College work
2. planner
3. Getting worked up over stupid things and being really grumpy
4. fine
5. nothing really I’ll judge them when I get to know them what kinda person they are but that’s it
6. reading people’s minds
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago

Coded something to astrometry-calibrated/handle PSF photometry for a FITS file.

I've never planned anything. I once got lost in a bear-infested forest at night without mace or a bear-bell because of poor planning and having my watch set to the wrong timezone.

People who drink coffee, eat sausage, then breathe all over you.

Other than the fact my LDGF would go crazy, I'd be fine. Phone might be internet, but I have some vinyls for music and have all my study materials downloaded.

I haven't judged anyone recently... or at least nothing comes to mind?

The world needs needs an affordable DSLR telephoto that doesn't extend all the way to Zanzibar. Portability and compactness be damned.
- Solid barrel without any physical extension: same shape as an extendable barrel at full zoom. All the internals should be watertight.
- Focus/zoom should still exist as rings on the barrel, but link electronically to the internals (which have a motorized zoom instead. Bad for batteries, but good for the weather sealing.)
- Consequently the internals could possibly be sealed (at least up to one of the fixed elements along the way) with a gas that doesn't condense, which may reduce the need for a dew heater in cold conditions. Not sure about this but yeah, depends on the optical formula.
- The gasket at the back should have a rubber and be weathertight too, although this can't really be waterproof.
It goes without saying that the DSLR should be damned weathertight too, although many of them are pretty good in that department.
username5326522
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
1. Drank hot chocolate with whip cream
2. Definitely a planner or ill get anxious
3. Done with feeling insecure about my body. So what I have a big stomach and armpit fat? This is how my body is and I accept it. I’m not gonna hide it anymore and feel ashamed. And try to be slim. I’m done trying to lose weight and obsessing over my body
4. I cope fine. Completely fine. I feel better without my phone but I’m so addicted to it
5. Overly sexual people
6. A machine that prints out endless MCS
Last edited by username5326522; 1 year ago
username5398218
Rep:
(Original post by LovingLucy)
1.College work
2. planner
3. Getting worked up over stupid things and being really grumpy
4. fine
5. nothing really I’ll judge them when I get to know them what kinda person they are but that’s it
6. reading people’s minds
i dont see you as a grumpy person really lucy:confused:

also i bet you know i was gonna say that anyway going off number 6 lol
(Original post by Wired_1800)
I watched the Prime Minister’s Questions.

2. Are you a planner or more of a go with whatever happens when it comes to life?
I like to plan. “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.”

3. What recent thing have you decided that you are completely over and done with?
Listening to fake news.

I engage with people around me.

Nothing atm

Time travel
i agree with 4 a lot
(Original post by Callicious)

Coded something to astrometry-calibrated/handle PSF photometry for a FITS file.

I've never planned anything. I once got lost in a bear-infested forest at night without mace or a bear-bell because of poor planning and having my watch set to the wrong timezone.

People who drink coffee, eat sausage, then breathe all over you.

Other than the fact my LDGF would go crazy, I'd be fine. Phone might be internet, but I have some vinyls for music and have all my study materials downloaded.

I haven't judged anyone recently... or at least nothing comes to mind?

The world needs needs an affordable DSLR telephoto that doesn't extend all the way to Zanzibar. Portability and compactness be damned.
- Solid barrel without any physical extension: same shape as an extendable barrel at full zoom. All the internals should be watertight.
- Focus/zoom should still exist as rings on the barrel, but link electronically to the internals (which have a motorized zoom instead. Bad for batteries, but good for the weather sealing.)
- Consequently the internals could possibly be sealed (at least up to one of the fixed elements along the way) with a gas that doesn't condense, which may reduce the need for a dew heater in cold conditions. Not sure about this but yeah, depends on the optical formula.
- The gasket at the back should have a rubber and be weathertight too, although this can't really be waterproof.
It goes without saying that the DSLR should be damned weathertight too, although many of them are pretty good in that department.
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
1. Drank hot chocolate with whip cream
2. Definitely a planner or ill get anxious
3. Done with feeling insecure about my body. So what I have a big stomach and armpit fat? This is how my body is and I accept it. I’m not gonna hide it anymore and feel ashamed. And try to be slim. I’m done trying to lose weight and obsessing over my body
4. I cope fine. Completely fine. I feel better without my phone but I’m so addicted to it
5. Overly sexual people
6. A machine that prints out endless MCS
okay number 3 well done for you
username1339858_
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Asked about my dying relative

A bit of both. I plan but like to be adaptable, so if things don't go to plan, I go with the flow.

Defrosting

Not that well unless I am with people or have something to do, I like to chill on my phone and have to use it for work sometimes

Teenage pregnancies. Don't think you should judge anyone tbh

Heated towels
username5347244
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago

LovingLucy
Ellamayooo
Moonlight rain
Chopinnocturne31
Hellohsjakodsmka
LovelyMrFox
Brutal Bee
Roses & Dreams
sunny.side.up
Rufus the red
Laurence010401
Hazelly
Thebigworld
5hyl33n
BlackkQueen12
Wired_1800
summerberry19
ROTL94
SoulfulTwist
BluMoon06
Nialler x
\^_^/
Callicious
laurawatt
1. Played with my little brother.
2. Definitely a planner
3. My lifeee
4. I'm fine. I don't need a phone to survive.
5. Probably when people are rude. You never know whats going on in their life :dontknow:
6. A silent button on the microwave.
Callicious
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
****ing hell defrosting. My fridge/freezer is 22 years old (Not joking.) and the fridge reaches at the lowest around 10c, the freezer around -1c (near the bottom.) and I have to defrost a fresh crust on it every damned week. My lord.

I'm pretty sure heated towels are a thing, btw t-t
username1339858_
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Callicious)
****ing hell defrosting. My fridge/freezer is 22 years old (Not joking.) and the fridge reaches at the lowest around 10c, the freezer around -1c (near the bottom.) and I have to defrost a fresh crust on it every damned week. My lord.

I'm pretty sure heated towels are a thing, btw t-t
Same. My freezer is abput 20 years or more old too.

Really? Heated towels are a thing? I need a few lol
Rufus The Red
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Eaten a brownie. :smug:
I compulsively make plans and hate it when things come up that I wasn't told about.
Trying to find a cheap lathe+milling machine online.
Alright, but I do miss the music.
How they use their gluestick.
Laser guillotine.
Chopinnocturne31
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
1. Ate a tonne of chocolate :innocent:
Spoiler:
Show
sorry teeth :emo:

2. I plan and then don’t stick to it :teehee:

3. Avoiding phone calls from friends because I’m afraid of talking on the phone :sadnod:

4. I cope ok I think :dontknow: I haven’t tried it though :rofl:

5. Nothing. I don’t like judging people.

6. Something that teleports me to places please.
Last edited by Chopinnocturne31; 1 year ago
Typinggggg...
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I had a shower as I came back from school
I'm a planner
Putting others before myself and then forgetting about myself
I can cope pretty well
Nothing, I hate judging people
A time travel machine so that I can travel back to the days when I was living a stress free life
\^_^/
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
text my friends while eating waffles
go with whatever happens
school
ok but if my laptop is gone :emo:
not sure

a robot that did all your chores
Callicious
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Polyamory is a mortal sin. Fun one to indulge in I bet, though.
Icosagon
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
1) I ate my favourite chicken wings :perv:
2) Both - but everything in my life is unexpected
3) Puff pastry
4) Totally fine - I hardly ever use my phone
5) No idea lol
6) A device that answers all questions
username5398218
Rep:
(Original post by sunny.side.up)
1. Played with my little brother.
2. Definitely a planner
3. My lifeee
4. I'm fine. I don't need a phone to survive.
5. Probably when people are rude. You never know whats going on in their life :dontknow:
6. A silent button on the microwave.
i hope number 3 is a joke

you are a funny and kind person on here chloee

i see what your saying with number 5 but i agree we should not judge
(Original post by Rufus the red)
Eaten a brownie. :smug:
I compulsively make plans and hate it when things come up that I wasn't told about.
Trying to find a cheap lathe+milling machine online.
Alright, but I do miss the music.
How they use their gluestick.
Laser guillotine.
you have a strange mind rufus
(Original post by Chopinnocturne31)
1. Ate a tonne of chocolate :innocent:
Spoiler:
Show
sorry teeth :emo:

2. I plan and then don’t stick to it :teehee:

3. Avoiding phone calls from friends because I’m afraid of talking on the phone :sadnod:

4. I cope ok I think :dontknow: I haven’t tried it though :rofl:

5. Nothing. I don’t like judging people.

6. Something that teleports me to places please.
number 3 is also me i hate the phone

also number 2 is also very you:poke:
(Original post by Nialler x)
I had a shower as I came back from school
I'm a planner
Putting others before myself and then forgetting about myself
I can cope pretty well
Nothing, I hate judging people
A time travel machine so that I can travel back to the days when I was living a stress free life
i would love a time machine i would go back to maybe march 2020 cos i would then know that covid vaccine is here in 2021 where as in march 2020 i thought it might not be here for 5-6 years and i would enjoy 2020 a lot more
(Original post by ^_^/)
text my friends while eating waffles
go with whatever happens
school
ok but if my laptop is gone :emo:
not sure

a robot that did all your chores
yes like alexa but doing things rather than telling you things
username5398218
Rep:
(Original post by summerberry19)
1) I ate my favourite chicken wings :perv:
2) Both - but everything in my life is unexpected
3) Puff pastry
4) Totally fine - I hardly ever use my phone
5) No idea lol
6) A device that answers all questions
its called alexa i think lol

also i hate puff pastry
Rufus The Red
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'll take it as a compliment.
\^_^/
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i hope number 3 is a joke

you are a funny and kind person on here chloee

i see what your saying with number 5 but i agree we should not judge

number 3 is also me i hate the phone

also number 2 is also very you:poke:

i would love a time machine i would go back to maybe march 2020 cos i would then know that covid vaccine is here in 2021 where as in march 2020 i thought it might not be here for 5-6 years and i would enjoy 2020 a lot more

yes like alexa but doing things rather than telling you things
yess exactly and you dont have t pay for a cleaner
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (70)
66.67%
No (26)
24.76%
I didn't use it to prepare (9)
8.57%

Watched Threads