The Student Room Group

Why are you awake this early?

I woke up at 7.20am and I'm soooo tired. It's always like this, the next day I'll end up waking at 3pm to catch up on my lost sleep. Thats gotta mess up my body clock! :rolleyes:

I was just reading the new year posts, I'm getting pretty excited about changes in the new year :smile: I really want to make 2005 different, changing bad habits etc hehe I think I'm gonna go buy a calender and maybe a book/journal to write my changes. Some people can actually stick to them...guess we just have to work hard at it!
Reply 1
littlemisshala
I woke up at 7.20am and I'm soooo tired. It's always like this, the next day I'll end up waking at 3pm to catch up on my lost sleep. Thats gotta mess up my body clock! :rolleyes:

I was just reading the new year posts, I'm getting pretty excited about changes in the new year :smile: I really want to make 2005 different, changing bad habits etc hehe I think I'm gonna go buy a calender and maybe a book/journal to write my changes. Some people can actually stick to them...guess we just have to work hard at it!

Tell me about it - i've had the worse possible start to yr 13- still think i'm in summer holiday mode :cool: and aint done any work, and now really behind in school work :eek: - i'm screwed come summer :eek:
Reply 2
I was up at 5:30 (well, when I sy up I mean I came down stairs, I didn't actually go to sleep at all) simply because I couldn't be bothered to go to sleep, especially since if I did I would end up waking up around 1 or 2 in the afternoon, which would waste a good part of the day.
Reply 3
Pkerai86
Tell me about it - i've had the worse possible start to yr 13- still think i'm in summer holiday mode :cool: and aint done any work, and now really behind in school work :eek: - i'm screwed come summer :eek:

Ahhhh don't even get me started about the summer holidays! I seriously can't wait for them! You're doing AS? I have exams in Jan! In like a week and a bit...yikes :redface:
Reply 4
wiwarin_mir
I was up at 5:30 (well, when I sy up I mean I came down stairs, I didn't actually go to sleep at all) simply because I couldn't be bothered to go to sleep, especially since if I did I would end up waking up around 1 or 2 in the afternoon, which would waste a good part of the day.

I'm always wasting the day...but hey, theres the night! :wink:
Reply 5
littlemisshala
I'm always wasting the day...but hey, theres the night! :wink:

But why bother sleeping during the night, there are plenty of things you could be doing, like plowing through your anime backlog.
Reply 6
wiwarin_mir
But why bother sleeping during the night, there are plenty of things you could be doing, like plowing through your anime backlog.

haha...its not my fault! My body clock isnt right! humf :redface:
Reply 7
I think I'm gonna go have some breakfast to wake me up a little. Then I'll get on with some work... bye people
Reply 8
littlemisshala
haha...its not my fault! My body clock isnt right! humf :redface:

Neither is mine as my bedtimes/getting up times fluctuate rapidly so my body cannot get into a routine.
im gonna have 2 get used to gettin 3 hours less sleep per night ready for next week. just got used to havin the extra time in bed
Reply 10
i goto bed at 11pm most nights but i cant get to sleep, i just stare at the ceiling for ages. Then when i wake up in the morning im so tired! its really annoying me, why cant i get to sleep when i want to lol
chrisgill369
i goto bed at 11pm most nights but i cant get to sleep, i just stare at the ceiling for ages. Then when i wake up in the morning im so tired! its really annoying me, why cant i get to sleep when i want to lol

im the same. usually i cant sleep til 12, so rather than lie awale from 10 i just stay up til 12. get an extra 2 hours per day
Reply 12
wiwarin_mir

I was up til 6:30am the other night, trying to model 3.5inch floppy disk in a CAD package. The stupid thing would only make a repeating pattern horizontally, not at the-12.9degree angle I wanted...

Last night I was in bed by 1:30am and up at ~9, I'm trying to get into a diurnal sleep pattern in preparation for uni. I've got to essentially do the entire maths module over again, by myself, from a textbook, because I missed nearly all the maths lectures!
Reply 13
I woke up early to do some studying. :p:
Reply 14
trev
I woke up early to do some studying. :p:

oo la la smarty pants :biggrin:

Good on ya :smile:
Reply 15
Normally i'm up before 8 without fail whether it's holidays or not... it used to be a lot earlier before i gave up running (what?! i don't like people seeing me!! It's embarassing!!!) but this holiday i've been so lazy!! Today i got up @ 8:30 and it's about the earliest i've been up all holiday!! I've been out far too much.... :rolleyes:
Reply 16
I woke up at 10 to 11 because I felt like it :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending