The Student Room Group

Oxford Law Application Dilemma 2021

Hi! I'm an international student who applied for Oxford Law 2021 entry.I study under the American AP/SAT/ACT system and Oxford's grade requirements is a 32 ACT score. Due to the COVID situation, I only took the ACT once and I got a 31. I put that on my application, but I also put that I wanted to take the December 2020 SAT in hopes of meeting those grade requirements. However, my counselor seemed to have taken that SAT test out of my UCAS app when she submitted it, so right now my application doesn't indicate that I'm trying to take a future test. I didn't realize this until now and I'm FREAKING OUT because doesn't that just automatically take me out of the race? I'm not sure what I should do either. Should I email Oxford or something and make them aware that I'm hoping to take another test in December??? Would it even make a difference??? I'm holding out hope because I don't think the colleges have released their shortlisted candidates for this year but they probably will soon so are decisions already made....? Please help me.
dont stress about it. Just get your school to contact your college.

Also, you can still be admitted on the presumption you would receive your grades. So in the email, get your teacher to say something that she expects you to achieve the 32 standard in your classes - this means a conditional offer (the normal) in the UK.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending