Alevel revision technique

Watch this thread
MJA2802
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Need some advice on notes, I have mocks in jan which I will be revising from the textbook like I have done and did at gcse I read each page of the book like 7 times and will do this 3 times or so leading up the the exam , after January I am considering making notes for the June mocks to revise from, this would take around 4 weeks and would act as loose revision also. But my issue is, is it worth it, I’ve tried taking notes for a few of the elements of my subjects before for a level but I just seem to copy out the text book, I’m wondering if it therefore would be worth my time doing notes for 4 weeks after my jan mocks to use for the June exams if all I do is just similar and of the same length to that found in the textbook (sometimes it’s longer as I compile two textbooks and class notes into the notes) ? Any response/advice would be appreciated

tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Use flashcards to revise
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise