Babcock International Graduate Programme 2021 Intake

Watch
Hello34
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys, I'm currently in the process of making an application for Babcock International, for the Commercial programme, and I have found that unlike other grad schemes there is no thread for this, or even a groupchat where students share ideas.
So I have decided to make one!!

If there are student communication channels that I'm just not aware of, please let me know.
truttps
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I haven't seen anything else either. I passed the general ability test but i'm now waiting to hear back from the SJT.
Hello34
Rep:
?
(Original post by truttps)
I haven't seen anything else either. I passed the general ability test but i'm now waiting to hear back from the SJT.
Hi, so sorry for the late reply but I didn't get a notification from this thread.

I actually just submitted my application yesterday I am now waiting for an update from Babcock. How did you find the tests? Were difficult? And any update on your SJT?
truttps
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hello34)
Hi, so sorry for the late reply but I didn't get a notification from this thread.

I actually just submitted my application yesterday I am now waiting for an update from Babcock. How did you find the tests? Were difficult? And any update on your SJT?
Hi! The tests were actually ok, you get told if you’ve passed them straight away. With regards to the SJT, it’s not too bad but you never know how you’ve done with those I think... hoping I’ll hear back soon
Hello34
Rep:
?
Hi! The tests were actually ok, you get told if you’ve passed them straight away. With regards to the SJT, it’s not too bad but you never know how you’ve done with those I think... hoping I’ll hear back soon
I'm just worried because I normally don't do very well with those type of tests tbh. I applied for the Commercial Aviation program, you?
And good luck, I hope you hear get some good SJT news soon
truttps
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hello34)
I'm just worried because I normally don't do very well with those type of tests tbh. I applied for the Commercial Aviation program, you?
And good luck, I hope you hear get some good SJT news soon
Don't worry about them, the tests are actually okay, just practise basic maths skills like percentages etc and you'll be fine
Hello34
Rep:
?
Don't worry about them, the tests are actually okay, just practise basic maths skills like percentages etc and you'll be fine
Hey thanks, I'll see how it goes for me. Good luck to you too
erzrocks
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
For those who completed the tests, how long did you have to wait for the tests to be sent to you? I applied ages ago and not heard anything back.
eico323
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I completed my tests for a different Babcock stream on 02/11/20 and recieved an email on 03/11/20 saying that I was through to the hiring manager's sift, but that any further assessments wouldn't take place until the New Year
Last edited by eico323; 2 weeks ago
polkadotty1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi there, I’m in exactly the same position eico323! I am waiting to hear if I’ve been successful with the sift and if I’ll get offered the assessment centre or not. Really got my fingers crossed as this seems like a brilliant scheme!
D3C0D3D
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by eico323)
I completed my tests for a different Babcock stream on 02/11/20 and recieved an email on 03/11/20 saying that I was through to the hiring manager's sift, but that any further assessments wouldn't take place until the New Year
Same here! I applied for Nuclear safety Eng, hopefully we hear back soon
eico323
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Just an update: got an email on 14/01 saying that they're not ready to proceed to the sift yet due to lack of applications. I'm a bit taken aback as I thought such a good scheme would attract a lot of applications and I'm hoping they still decide to go ahead with hiring
Proxenus
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
anyone have a bank of answers for sjt tests

they hard
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (135)
61.64%
I don't have everything I need (84)
38.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed