Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi - I’ve got a place on adult nursing to start in April 2021 but have just seen they have brought out a child nursing course for 2021 too.. I really want to apply for this and want to know how to go about it? Am I allowed to apply for this even though I already have a space etc etc thanks!
yas-n
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi - I’ve got a place on adult nursing to start in April 2021 but have just seen they have brought out a child nursing course for 2021 too.. I really want to apply for this and want to know how to go about it? Am I allowed to apply for this even though I already have a space etc etc thanks!
Contact the Universities Admissions for the specific school (it should be nursing or health and social care I think) and speak to them, they may be able to transfer your place or they may require you to reinterview for the child nursing course if the requirements are slightly different! The earlier you contact them the better as for example you have to reinterview then you have more time to prepare if there are still specific interview dates for the course!
UniversityOfSunderland
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there,
Please contact our Admissions team on [email protected] for more information regarding your options
Sgemma86
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How long after your interview did you get an offer?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (246)
57.21%
I don't have everything I need (184)
42.79%

Watched Threads