Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there.
Would anyone know whether there are medical programmes offered by UK medical schools (or partnered with overseas schools) that can be applied outside of ucas?
Are there any medical schools around the world that offer MBBS with teachings in English?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi there.
Would anyone know whether there are medical programmes offered by UK medical schools (or partnered with overseas schools) that can be applied outside of ucas?
Are there any medical schools around the world that offer MBBS with teachings in English?
UK: UCLan, Buckingham, Brunel and Northumbria <- note that all these will be international fees only (UCLan takes 15 home UK students but you'd have to apply via UCAS for that).

World: QMUL Malta is the only one I'd recommend; I would advise against any other med schools personally.
Last edited by ecolier; 1 month ago
UCLan Student
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi there.
Hi there,
To apply outside of UCAS to our medical school you have to be an international student. You can find out more here.
Please let me know if you have any other questions

Best wishes,
Amarachi
asif007
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ecolier)
I would advise against any other med schools personally.
Why is that? Have you attended every medical school in the world?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by asif007)
Why is that? Have you attended every medical school in the world?
Didn't think I'd have to attend every med school in the world to have an opinion?
asif007
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Didn't think I'd have to attend every med school in the world to have an opinion?
Your opinion is based on something you've heard or experienced. I'm just interested to know what that is.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (121)
62.69%
I don't have everything I need (72)
37.31%

Watched Threads