Stranmillis 2021 applications

Watch this thread
Ajm333
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi there! I have applied for Stranmillis (Primary and Early Years) and was wondering if anyone else here had applied? Has anyone heard anything about interviews yet?
Thanks!
guntybaps
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I got an interview email today
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ajm333)
Hi there! I have applied for Stranmillis (Primary and Early Years) and was wondering if anyone else here had applied? Has anyone heard anything about interviews yet?
Thanks!
Hi! I applied for both as well and got an email arranging an interview this evening...don't worry I heard there was still plenty of time if you haven't heard yet they seem to take it in sections
Ajm333
Rep:
(Original post by guntybaps)
I got an interview email today
Congratulations!
Ajm333
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi! I applied for both as well and got an email arranging an interview this evening...don't worry I heard there was still plenty of time if you haven't heard yet they seem to take it in sections
Congratulations! I heard that too and that it might also be alphabetical? Hopefully I hear something soon!
Elh56
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Congratulations! I heard that too and that it might also be alphabetical? Hopefully I hear something soon!
Thank you Yes honestly don't worry I sent my application in two months ago and only hearing now I'm sure you'll hear soon!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
There is a good chance its alphabetical, only other person I know who got an interview has the same initials as me, we are both AC, so I can imagine so
Ajm333
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
There is a good chance its alphabetical, only other person I know who got an interview has the same initials as me, we are both AC, so I can imagine so
Yes the person that I know who heard was B so it could be a while before I hear anything regardless of if I have been offered an interview or not
Ajm333
Rep:
(Original post by Elh56)
Thank you Yes honestly don't worry I sent my application in two months ago and only hearing now I'm sure you'll hear soon!
Got my interview offer today!
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone know what letter they are on?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Aw that's great! Congratulations
Elh56
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Congratulations!!
molly1234567890
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone had their interview yet and know any of the questions asked?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by molly1234567890)
Has anyone had their interview yet and know any of the questions asked?
Interviews start on Monday
molly1234567890
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What do we feel the questions will be based on as I’m more panicked for them
Elh56
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by molly1234567890)
What do we feel the questions will be based on as I’m more panicked for them
I'm sure they won't be too bad.... I had an interview for LJMU and it was really casual don't worry, it mostly consisted of your past experience working with children!
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
What times everyones interview at? Also good luck
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
How did you all find the interview?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
I thought it went okay just really struggled with this first question
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
does anyone know when we will find out if we’re accepted or not?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (37)
35.58%
The paper was reasonable (40)
38.46%
Not feeling great about that exam... (17)
16.35%
It was TERRIBLE (10)
9.62%

Watched Threads