The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Official UCL Politics and International Relations thread 2021

Hi Guys!

I’ve seen there has been a similar forum on this subject in previous years, here’s the one for 2021.

Has anyone heard back (offers/rejections).

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi Guys!

I’ve seen there has been a similar forum on this subject in previous years, here’s the one for 2021.

Still waiting lol
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hi y'all : )

I'm going to send mine off this week
Reply 3
Hi Guys!

Sent my application last Friday, not heard anything yet
Reply 4
Hi Guys!

Gonna be a long long wait
Anyone heard back yet, good or bad? I applied on October 28th.
Original post by Year12Studentt
Anyone heard back yet, good or bad? I applied on October 28th.

Nope, I applied Dec 1. They said it takes around 6 weeks for them to reply.
Original post by salinasnwr
Nope, I applied Dec 1. They said it takes around 6 weeks for them to reply.

I applied 10 weeks ago:frown:

oh no, bless you. but don't fret too much. They would've taken a break for the Christmas and new years. Hopefully, you'll hear back from them soon. Best of luck!! Also, if UCL accepts, are you planning to firm them? What other universities did you apply to?

Same lol. But 6 weeks is the average time it takes for all courses; p&ir is one of the most competitive so presumably it’ll take slightly longer for them to get back. Hope so at least!
Pretty sure it took until March for those applying last year to find out, regardless of when you applied:/
I applied in dec still haven't heard back.. what Is everyone predicted bc im predicted A*AA but there are so few places on this course im worried that isn't good enough lol
Original post by Emilyyy172
I applied in dec still haven't heard back.. what Is everyone predicted bc im predicted A*AA but there are so few places on this course im worried that isn't good enough lol

I applied in October and still haven’t heard:frown:

A*A*A*
But I think that if you’re predicted over their grade requirements the personal statement is what matters more
hey i'm a current/former (currently transferring to another subject) PIR student @ UCL, let me know if you have any questions about the course!
Original post by Sarg1123
A*A*A*
But I think that if you’re predicted over their grade requirements the personal statement is what matters more

wow that's so good have they given you a place yet?
wow that's so good have they given you a place yet?

Thank you!
Not heard anything back yet, sent my application off in October
Original post by jul_iaas
hey i'm a current/former (currently transferring to another subject) PIR student @ UCL, let me know if you have any questions about

Do you reckon the course offers good opportunities for future employment/internships?
hi! I applied on October 8 and I'm from the US, I got an offer at the beginning of December :smile:
@jul_iaas do you feel that there's a good student environment on campus / in halls? Did you find that it was easy to meet people and make friends or does the off-campus housing and separate halls make it harder? (most American universities have almost everyone living on campus so I'm trying to get a sense of the difference) thank you!!!
Reply 19
Would really advise all of you not to worry. I got my offer in march/april last year as did pretty much everyone I know who got in too.
I missed my results though and resat in the Autumn which went well so I now have an unconditional. Hope to see some of you there in Sept!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending