The Student Room Group

I look around and you know what I see? Losers!... But life's giving us a chance (GYG)

Scroll to see replies

Did you get that title from the blackpink song
Original post by summerberry19
:lol:
I still am; I’m just kinda coasting through

Ah I'm sure you'll be fine!!
Original post by Moonlight rain
Did you get that title from the blackpink song

I have no idea what that is... :lol:

It's from Superman. It's a play on words and controversary as Superman is DC and Star Lord is from MCU
Original post by ItsStarLordMan
Ah I'm sure you'll be fine!!

Thank you!
It had to be you :lol:
everyone on GVB went offline when I made it. Perfect timing, everyone :angry:

Spoiler

I am all pervasive. :smug:

Spoiler

Original post by saji13
Heyy and YAY you made itt woohoo, love thatt.
You can reach that personal goal wihtout fail!
And ooh, you like baking, same girll, though I do get the 'when you can be bothered' part lol😁
I hereby submit to the rules of this thread, hopefully I shall keep it PG for the sake of @Rufus the red :wink:

I know lots of rude words. :angry:

Spoiler

I have no idea what that is... :lol:

It's from Superman. It's a play on words and controversary as Superman is DC and Star Lord is from MCU

Good. The K-pop has not corrupted you. :ninja:
I am new to this thread because I didn’t see it until I looked at my latest discussion threads yesterday but now I have just realised that this thread is only a day old so I can’t have missed much, I haven’t created my own GYG yet as I need to see the pattern to work out a possible name for my GYG but please can I still have a tag? Thanks and Best wishes From Michael.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by mjhmichael18
I am new to this thread because I didn’t see it until I looked at my latest discussion threads yesterday but now I have just realised that this thread is only a day old so I can’t have missed much, I haven’t created my own GYG yet as I need to see the pattern to work out a possible name for my GYG but please can I still have a tag? Thanks and Best wishes From Michael.

Why so formal? :console:
Original post by jellybellyb

Because Michael is a very formal man!
Original post by Afrrcyn
Because Michael is a very formal man!

Shut up, Afnqv[eipvj. :unimpressed:
Original post by Rufus the red

Spoiler

Maybe we should be the ones protected form you eh, Rufus.

Spoiler

Original post by saji13
Maybe we should be the ones protected form you eh, Rufus.

Spoiler

:yep:
Why call someone something coarse and vulgar which they understand when you can use words of a sesquipedalian nature which they lack the mental capacity to understand.
Why call someone something coarse and vulgar which they understand when you can use words of a sesquipedalian nature which they lack the mental capacity to understand.

I LOVE it. I shall use that for someone I have in mind who has been seriously testing my limits recently haha.
Original post by saji13
I LOVE it. I shall use that for someone I have in mind who has been seriously testing my limits recently haha.

I can give you a few more ideas for free. :colone:
- I don't know about hell being other people but you are.
- I could expend energy explaining to you why you're fatally incorrect but I don't believe you have the faculty to understand the concepts this pertains to.
- Regrettably, I am unable to inform you of my reasoning as I believe the knowledge required to be too obscure and esoteric for you to be aware of.
- This face: :smug:
I can give you a few more ideas for free. :colone:
- I don't know about hell being other people but you are.
- I could expend energy explaining to you why you're fatally incorrect but I don't believe you have the faculty to understand the concepts this pertains to.
- Regrettably, I am unable to inform you of my reasoning as I believe the knowledge required to be too obscure and esoteric for you to be aware of.
- This face: :smug:

Bless you, this is perfect, He has been clinging on to me for days and I was considering blocking lol.
Original post by saji13
Bless you, this is perfect, He has been clinging on to me for days and I was considering blocking lol.

As a last resort:
- Kindly cease your verbal masterbation.
Original post by jellybellyb

Most polite person I’ve ever seen on TSR
Original post by summerberry19
Most polite person I’ve ever seen on TSR

I am all pervasive. :smug:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Good. The K-pop has not corrupted you. :ninja:

I hope you don't use the bad words, Rufus :naughty:

Of course I wouldn't let something like that corrupt me .Also, if they ruined part of a generation to prevent them from making links between my title and Superman, then I am very disappointed
I hope you don't use the bad words, Rufus :naughty:

Of course I wouldn't let something like that corrupt me .Also, if they ruined part of a generation to prevent them from making links between my title and Superman, then I am very disappointed

Only ones beginning with b that are over 5 letters long.
Original post by mjhmichael18

Hi. Sorry for the late reply; I have been very busy. Yes, only two days old and not really thriving, so you haven't missed anything at all. I hope you find a name for your GYG, I'll make sure to come and have a look when you start it. I will happily tag you as you were so polite. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending