m_qiii
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
hi i am hoping to apply to cardiff,birmingham, aston and swansea in 2021 for pharmacy does anyone know what type of questions they askk in interviews or give examples-especially when it comes to the maths ones?
m_qiii
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by m_qiii)
hi i am hoping to apply to cardiff,birmingham, aston and swansea in 2021 for pharmacy does anyone know what type of questions they ask in interviews or give examples-especially when it comes to the maths ones?
any help would be much appreciated!
himynam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi
himynam
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi, I am hoping to apply to Swansea, Aston and Cardiff as well. What were the grades you applied with -your predicted grades and GCSEs?
Swansea University Colleges
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by m_qiii)
hi i am hoping to apply to cardiff,birmingham, aston and swansea in 2021 for pharmacy does anyone know what type of questions they askk in interviews or give examples-especially when it comes to the maths ones?
Hi M-qii, Great to hear you are considering applying to Swansea for our MPharm Pharmacy degree. You may find our “Pharmacy MMI Interview Advice” webpage useful for hints and tips; https://www.swansea.ac.uk/undergradu...mpharmacy/mmi/ The numeracy questions are not complex, just a test of your numerical skills. We have a virtual Open Evening on the 7th January where Pharmacy will have a talk from our Teaching Team, if interested then and you can register to attend on our website here: https://www.swansea.ac.uk/open-days/ Good luck with your applications. Emma (Medical School)
al____123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi, I applied to Cardiff, Aston, and Swansea too. I also applied to Manchester and Reading. I have been invited for interviews for Swansea, Aston and Cardiff and I had an offer for Reading (but I didn't sit the interview but I did sit an pharmacy admissions test as I think every had to and there was numeracy questions but it wasn't too difficult but calculators wasn't allowed).
himynam
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by qwertsrts)
Ive got my Manchester interview Tuesday can someone tell me how it went and the type of questions they ask? I had notts today and it was so awful, literally wanted to cry during the interview. It would really be appreciated. <3
Hi, if you don’t mind me asking what grades did you apply with (you’re predicted grades and if you had AS grades what AS grades did you have and you’re GCSE science grades)? Also, when did you send you’re ucas application and roughly when did you hear back. I sent my application off on the 29th of December and I have heard back from all my other uni options (1 offer but the rest are invitations for interviews) but not from Manchester yet so I was just wondering roughly how long they take? Also, I am guessing they would ask you the generic questions like why Manchester? Why Pharmacy? And perhaps questions related to you’re personal statement?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (48)
5.94%
Uncertainty around my education (92)
11.39%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (83)
10.27%
Lack of purpose or motivation (103)
12.75%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (40)
4.95%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (45)
5.57%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (89)
11.01%
Financial worries (54)
6.68%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (37)
4.58%
Exposure to negative news/social media (51)
6.31%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (25)
3.09%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (77)
9.53%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (64)
7.92%

Watched Threads