student207gb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi, I barely have knowledge of university accommodation and how the process all works. I'm considering applying to LSE. I live in London, however, I would like to move out if I attend LSE. Is this possible and will they offer me accommodation considering I already live here?
It's also supposed to be expensive, but how much more expensive compared to universities not in London?
LSE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by student207gb)
Hi, I barely have knowledge of university accommodation and how the process all works. I'm considering applying to LSE. I live in London, however, I would like to move out if I attend LSE. Is this possible and will they offer me accommodation considering I already live here?
It's also supposed to be expensive, but how much more expensive compared to universities not in London?
Hello, I would encourage you to refer to our step-by-step guide to applying for accommodation. Accommodation is guaranteed for all new first year undergraduate students who apply by the deadline.

Our accommodation pages will enable you to access price lists, undertake 360 degree virtual tours and access information about the facilities offered in each hall.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (77)
29.06%
No (188)
70.94%

Watched Threads