The Student Room Group

UCL MSc Internation Public Policy 2021 Intake

Hi All,

I'm an American student applying to the MSc in International Public Policy at UCL for the Fall of 2021. My undergraduate advisor recommended the program to me.

Anyone submit their applications yet or considering applying? What has you heard about the program outside of information provided by the faculty and the department?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by UhOh.
Hi All,

I'm an American student applying to the MSc in International Public Policy at UCL for the Fall of 2021. My undergraduate advisor recommended the program to me.

Anyone submit their applications yet or considering applying? What has you heard about the program outside of information provided by the faculty and the department?

damn. you got an advisor?
Original post by UhOh.
Hi All,

Hey please post your questions here on the official thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6804664

Quick Reply