The Student Room Group

Guys how often do you masturbate? (18+ only)

I'm a guy 21 years old and I only 'feel the need' to masturbate once or twice per month.

I'm worried this means my sex drive is really low, I see every guy online saying how they masturbate 3+ times a day and it makes me worried.

How often do other guys similar ages to me masturbate? I'm aware 13-17-year-olds will masturbate at a higher rate given puberty, but what about guys at a similar age to me?

Scroll to see replies

I masturbate every single night. Sometimes even at the morning

Idk why :s
It’s mostly like to girls masturbating, that turns me on the most, I don’t watch videos of sex
Dusk till dawn
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I masturbate every single night. Sometimes even at the morning

Idk why :s

Could you say your age for comparison please, I also assume you're a guy.
1-2 days would be the frequency (on average, sometimes once a day, sometimes not for a week). Very rarely would I say it happens more than once a day (unless milady is a bit avaricious with my lust and goes a bit far with teasing me... LDR's are rough T_T)
Reply 6
If anyone else comments, please may you say your age (or a range if you don't want to say your age)
Could you say your age for comparison please, I also assume you're a guy.

18 but how does age matter?

I started actually masturbating at 12-13?
Seeing all these guys do it frequently while I haven’t done it in weeks. It’s not that hard to stop lol
Seeing all these guys do it frequently while I haven’t done it in weeks. It’s not that hard to stop lol

Well it happens, it’s like an addiction

I feel incomplete, I’m not a virgin btw nor would I say I’m an average looking guy. Probably above average. I can date a fair share of girls so it’s nothing to do with that

It’s just habitual.
hoping everyone else here will be doing the wankvent calendar come 'destroy your **** december' following nnn, yes?
Well it happens, it’s like an addiction

I feel incomplete, I’m not a virgin btw nor would I say I’m an average looking guy. Probably above average. I can date a fair share of girls so it’s nothing to do with that

It’s just habitual.

If it’s an addiction, y’ll need to have that checked out. It’s not healthy to do it too often. Can’t be doing that too often if you end up finding a girl either
good man
If it’s an addiction, y’ll need to have that checked out. It’s not healthy to do it too often. Can’t be doing that too often if you end up finding a girl either

How though?

I’ve had girls before and there was no issue. I even watched it while I had a girlfriend ? Doesn’t mean I will cheat or anything. I’m competent enough

its also not all that advantageous to stop
I'm a guy 21 years old and I only 'feel the need' to masturbate once or twice per month.

I'm worried this means my sex drive is really low, I see every guy online saying how they masturbate 3+ times a day and it makes me worried.

How often do other guys similar ages to me masturbate? I'm aware 13-17-year-olds will masturbate at a higher rate given puberty, but what about guys at a similar age to me?

I’m 20 and probably twice or three times per day on the days I don’t have sex.

Maybe your sex drive is lower but there’s probably a simple enough reason. Lower testosterone levels can cause a lower sex drive. Make sure you’re getting enough sleep and exercise, eating right, you’ll probably notice a difference from those.
In fact, to any virgins out there, in all honesty..

Masturbation/******* feels no different from sex imo
Its overrated
In fact, to any virgins out there, in all honesty..

Masturbation/******* feels no different from sex imo
Its overrated

Weird take but okaaayyy...
Weird take but okaaayyy...

Am I lying though?

Please tell me how different it is?
It’s just masturbation with no hands
Am I lying though?

Please tell me how different it is?
It’s just masturbation with no hands

It feels extremely different. Plus it’s not entirely the physical side but rather the actual experience of being with somebody, the foreplay etc. Masturbate too much and you’ll struggle more than you might think when you actually are with somebody

Latest