TheOne11
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
Can anyone help me with the unit 7 IT system security and encryption assignment 1 please
Armaan247
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Evil Homer)
2021 list of BTEC January Assessment Discussions!

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

Looking for advice, tips or just general chat about your exams? Well we have everything you need! Just follow the links below to find everything you need to prepare for this January's Assessments!

Can't find your assessment in our list? Create yours now here and tag me in @Evil Homer to get it added to the list.

:work:

Create yours here!!!

BTEC Assessment Discussions:
BTEC Applied Science Unit 7 - Contemporary Issues In Science
BTEC Business Unit 2
Creative Digital Media Production Unit 5
Critical and Contextual Studies in Art and Design Unit 2
IT Service Delivery Unit 14
Hi there I am currently doing the BTEC level 3 foundation diploma in IT. Can you please kindly add unit 1 information systems and unit 2 creating systems to manage information. Also what is a set task I do not understand this as I have received a email about this.
Huh fhjdxg
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Bju
Armaan247
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Huh fhjdxg)
Bju
Sorry?
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Huh fhjdxg)
Bju
All good?
Hannahhhhajka
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Has anyone done unit 6 please respond don’t ignore ?what grade have you achieved and what was your project based on?
Hannahhhhajka
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Armaan247)
Sorry?

Has anyone done unit 6 please respond don’t ignore ?what grade have you achieved and what was your project based on?
Hannahhhhajka
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Hazelly)
All good?

Nastroyer7A
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Can you add BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering please
Hinjo Eng
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Evil Homer)
Is this a set task, or an examination? I can't seem to find it on the schedule!
hello,
inbox
Hinjo Eng
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Nastroyer7A)
Can you add BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering pleaseHi
Hi,
inbox I am a guru in engineering
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads