Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Don't say 'NOTHING'

wht looks cute/attractive on a girl in your opinion
wht outfits do u hate on a girl
Anonymous #1
:gthumb: any particular clothing items guys like on a girl?
candydiva
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Well if he is normally inclined then NOTHING is the best answer lol!

If not, then men and even some women seem to love my look in heels, low-cut top, no bra, and short skirt and fishnets.
Anonymous #1
is it true that guys like a girl who wears red?
Anonymous #1
really? thts cool!, so would you like it if a girl wore a red top for example?
Anonymous #1
would you like it if a girl wore a red top for example?

also, wht is it about red tht you like on a girl, why do you like it, or is it just an innate thing?
Lockdownh8ter
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Tight skirts
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Lockdownh8ter)
Tight skirts
typical haha

do guys like seeing girls wearing relaxed sorta clothes, i.e. baggy shirts, joggers etc, or do you guys only like tight clothing items?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Don't say 'NOTHING'
I like them to wear what they would like to wear...

wht looks cute/attractive on a girl in your opinion...
I have my preferences for this though; but it's personal
Lockdownh8ter
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
typical haha

do guys like seeing girls wearing relaxed sorta clothes, i.e. baggy shirts, joggers etc, or do you guys only like tight clothing items?
Yes
username402722
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
It depends on the time and the place and the woman concerned. Some women I think look more attractive in jeans than in dresses and vice-versa. The two things I dislike most are leggings and excessive make-up. As for wearing nothing, in a sauna or steam room everyone should feel comfortable about being naked, to get the benefits of them and be comfortable.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by barnetlad)
It depends on the time and the place and the woman concerned. Some women I think look more attractive in jeans than in dresses and vice-versa. The two things I dislike most are leggings and excessive make-up. As for wearing nothing, in a sauna or steam room everyone should feel comfortable about being naked, to get the benefits of them and be comfortable.
wht is it about leggings u don't like if u dont mind me asking (i live in leggings lol)
Anonymous #1
really? thts interesting. i hate wearing crop tops so its nice tht some guys dont like them
username402722
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
wht is it about leggings u don't like if u dont mind me asking (i live in leggings lol)
They look cheap, and they usually get thinner so you see underwear after a while. I'm also concerned that they allow people to be in denial about weight gain and not look to more exercise or different diets to remedy it. There is an obesity crisis in the UK.
Anonymous #1
They look cheap, and they usually get thinner so you see underwear after a while. I'm also concerned that they allow people to be in denial about weight gain and not look to more exercise or different diets to remedy it. There is an obesity crisis in the UK.
fair enough. (when mine get thin i throw them away - definitely dont want to look trashy lol), btw are you from barnet (just askin cos ur username?)
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
i don't like pieces of clothing on women that make her look underclass (e.g. tracksuits, leggings and poorly applied excessive makeup)
username402722
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
fair enough. (when mine get thin i throw them away - definitely dont want to look trashy lol), btw are you from barnet (just askin cos ur username?)
I live there yes.
Anonymous #1
I live there yes.
why the welsh flag in ur profile pic then?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
Don't say 'NOTHING'

wht looks cute/attractive on a girl in your opinion
wht outfits do u hate on a girl
Why does it matter? Wear whatever you like! Be who you are dont do it for some one else.
username402722
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
why the welsh flag in ur profile pic then?
I have Welsh heritage which I am proud of. Traced back to the 1760s by an uncle.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (35)
9.67%
Okay (106)
29.28%
A bit lacking (133)
36.74%
Not good at all (88)
24.31%

Watched Threads