The Student Room Group

how do i move on from my ex?

hello, it has been 9 months and i still have not been able to move on from my ex boyfriend. how do i get away
Do you mean cut all contact, draw a line under the failed relationship or feel ready to start dating again? :confused:
Reply 2
if you’re still looking at their social media, STOP !!! it will hold you back a lot. maybe try and download a dating app just to see how it goes ? keep yourself busy and if you have kept anything with sentimental value then throw it away or burn it !!
Reply 3
It takes ages to get over a relationship you value that comes to an unexpected and unwelcome end. The hurt only eases gradually. I feel good wholesome distractions and ultimately new and better love is the answer.
Make ur big self-realization plan and stick to it. For instance u wanna go to Oz and spend three months there...then start the planning. These things take time and resource to manifest and often when u r in a rel they get postponed for all kinds of reasons. So use this time b4 u r in another rel to make this happen. U will not only be glad u did and feel empowered and stronger.... but along the way u will meet hot Aussie studs who will vie to be ur next rel!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending