The Student Room Group

[Official] Murray Edwards College Applicants thread 2021

Hey everyone,

I couldn't find the official thread for Medwards anywhere so I made this - I'm really sorry if there is already one and I missed it!

I applied to Medwards for phys NatSci. Was just wondering what other people applied to and whether they had gotten an interview invite yet? Personally, I don't think I am going to be invited since I felt that I did REALLLLYYYY badly on the NSAA :/

Moderation Note: The sharing of off-site group chats, social media handles and phone numbers is not allowed on TSR to keep our community safe, so please do not share any personal details on the public forum. If you have any questions, please come and talk to us in Ask The Community Staff. You can find more information on staying safe on TSR here.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

hello! i've not applied to medwards, but maybe put this thread on the official cam applicants thread just so more murray edwards applicants are aware that it exists :smile: good luck with your application!x
Hi. I applied to murray edwards for mathematics. I am stressful because I have been waiting for the interview for a week and i still haven’t heard anything yet. Hope we can all get invited.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Woo Murray Edwards people!
I’ve applied for history and politics, but I think it’s interesting how nothing for either science or humanities has come out yet!
Best of luck to all of you!
Reply 4
heyy I applied to murray edwards for econ
has anyone got any offers through yet? :/
Original post by psychhhhh
has anyone got any offers through yet? :/

No. I don’t know whether the are going to give out invites during weekend. It means we have to wait longer😣
hi! applied to medwards for bio natsci, nothing yet.
Original post by picklesrsour
Hey everyone,

I couldn't find the official thread for Medwards anywhere so I made this - I'm really sorry if there is already one and I missed it!

I applied to Medwards for phys NatSci. Was just wondering what other people applied to and whether they had gotten an interview invite yet? Personally, I don't think I am going to be invited since I felt that I did REALLLLYYYY badly on the NSAA :/

I think I did super terribly on the NSAA too, didn't even get to answer all of the questions bc I ran out of time... also my ps was quite rushed lol so I'm not expecting to get to the interview stage :/
I applied to Murray Edwards for HSPS - really hoping news comes out soon! Good luck to all of you :smile:
Hi,

Finally a place for ONLY Murray Edwards Applicants. I applied for Medicine and am literally dying to find out whether or not I have got an interview.

I wish everyone the best of luck on their application and pray that we all do well. :smile:
did anyone heard from murray edwards? cuz on the 2021 tracker, ME haven't give out ONE invite??
Original post by Nikki03
did anyone heard from murray edwards? cuz on the 2021 tracker, ME haven't give out ONE invite??

ikrrrr but on the tracker thread there was one person that pointed out that medwards wasnt on the form initially so maybe they have been contacted? not sure tho
ikrrrr but on the tracker thread there was one person that pointed out that medwards wasnt on the form initially so maybe they have been contacted? not sure tho

I want to cry though...
Im acc panicking...
i genuinely CANT believe this. the majority of colleges have sent out invitations for at least one or two subjects except medwards. what is going on smh
i genuinely CANT believe this. the majority of colleges have sent out invitations for at least one or two subjects except medwards. what is going on smh

I am so confused. I was so worried about it last week. Now I don’t care.
The spreadsheet obviously doesn't show every single person who has applied to medwards so there might be people who've already got an interview that we just don't know of. I'm still confused though bc they stated in an email (about disabilities, so probs not everyone got said email) that they would be giving out interviews at the end of this week. I'm quite positive that we'll hear back soon enough, so let's not lose hope!
Reply 18
Hi!! I've applied to economics at ME :smile:
Also applied to Medwards- nice to meet you all! For English btw.

Not heard back yet but it'll be a while I suspect!

Quick Reply

Latest