The Student Room Group

How good is Southampton for Computer Science

Hi guys, can you let me know how good Southampton is for Computer Science, like the job opportunities they give u and the graduate prospects etc. Also does anyone know how challenging the course is?
Reply 1
Original post by Dehydratedwhale
Hi guys, can you let me know how good Southampton is for Computer Science, like the job opportunities they give u and the graduate prospects etc. Also does anyone know how challenging the course is?

I second this, I really want to know more as well. if anyone could advise that would be really helpful.
On the basis of course accreditation and employability, for the MEng in Computer Science, how would you rank the following universities: Southampton, Liverpool, Leeds, York, Manchester?
Original post by VinS2003
I second this, I really want to know more as well. if anyone could advise that would be really helpful.
On the basis of course accreditation and employability, for the MEng in Computer Science, how would you rank the following universities: Southampton, Liverpool, Leeds, York, Manchester?

Hi! I think Southampton has the highest graduate pay for CS out of those but then again that doesn’t answer whether it’s good or not, I’m in the same position aswell

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending