Help! Morgan Court Edinburgh Accommodation

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hey, I am a visiting student that will arrive in Edinburgh in January 2021 and got an offer of accommodation at Morgan Court. Unfortunately the little things I could find about are all bad - no social experience due to lack of common room, far away from the main campus and the accommodation itself is supposed to be no better than a fleabag (but still pricey).
It was not on my list of preferences but the uni said because of COVID-19 they could not offer anything else.

I would really appreciate if anyone (who stayed there or has heard about it) could tell me if it is really that bad and if they would advise to decline the offer or just go for it.

For me if there is a good social experience than I wouldn't mind if it is a bit run down.

Thanks a lot.
MaitreyeeS17
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hey, I am a visiting student that will arrive in Edinburgh in January 2021 and got an offer of accommodation at Morgan Court. Unfortunately the little things I could find about are all bad - no social experience due to lack of common room, far away from the main campus and the accommodation itself is supposed to be no better than a fleabag (but still pricey).
It was not on my list of preferences but the uni said because of COVID-19 they could not offer anything else.

I would really appreciate if anyone (who stayed there or has heard about it) could tell me if it is really that bad and if they would advise to decline the offer or just go for it.

For me if there is a good social experience than I wouldn't mind if it is a bit run down.

Thanks a lot.
Hey!! I am looking for some details on Morgan Court for my accommodation application for sept 2021. If you did end up staying there, would you mind sharing your experience?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (16)
27.12%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (30)
50.85%
First aid skills (3)
5.08%
Personal safety skills (1)
1.69%
Sign language (8)
13.56%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads