The Student Room Group

She says she likes hugging everyone but...

Not once in the couple of months we've lived together have I seen her randomly hug another flatmate.

A few nights ago (we were drunk), I was sitting on a chair chatting to our other flatmates and she randomly comes over to hug me and kiss my neck. Since then all our flatmates think something is happening between us.

Last night the same sort of thing happened except we weren't drunk.

I was stood in kitchen preparing my dinner. She telling me how every thinks I'm a player, that I only talk (my native tongue) to girls... I tell her that I don't, it's something I reserve only for her and that's when she sideway hugs me again, resting her head on my shoulder.

And all this, despite the fact she told me she doesn't like getting attached.
Reply 1
Is there a question in here?
Original post by Anonymous
Not once in the couple of months we've lived together have I seen her randomly hug another flatmate.

A few nights ago (we were drunk), I was sitting on a chair chatting to our other flatmates and she randomly comes over to hug me and kiss my neck. Since then all our flatmates think something is happening between us.

Last night the same sort of thing happened except we weren't drunk.

I was stood in kitchen preparing my dinner. She telling me how every thinks I'm a player, that I only talk (my native tongue) to girls... I tell her that I don't, it's something I reserve only for her and that's when she sideway hugs me again, resting her head on my shoulder.

And all this, despite the fact she told me she doesn't like getting attached.

I'm not exactly sure what the question is here, but what do you want? do you want a relationship from this (though they're not really advised with your flatmates in case it gets awkward)? ask her about her intentions. :yep:
Reply 3
Original post by Surnia
Is there a question in here?

Do you think she likes me?
Reply 4
Original post by parmezanne
I'm not exactly sure what the question is here, but what do you want? do you want a relationship from this (though they're not really advised with your flatmates in case it gets awkward)? ask her about her intentions. :yep:

My question is whether this means she might have the same feelings?

I’m not thinking about relationships or labels at this moment, I fancy her and I would like to get to know her on that level.
Hugging is not a good idea in this current pandemic.
Reply 6
Original post by barnetlad
Hugging is not a good idea in this current pandemic.

She’s a flat mate, we’re in the same household. Plus I’m not in the U.K.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
My question is whether this means she might have the same feelings?

I’m not thinking about relationships or labels at this moment, I fancy her and I would like to get to know her on that level.

She doesn't want to get attached, so ask her what she does want.
Reply 8
Congratulations, she likes you.
It is unlikely that she would have hugged you if it were not so.
In fact, she gave you the green light.
Now you have to decide what to do with it.
Flirt with her and look at her reaction.
Reply 9
Original post by Margo.22
Congratulations, she likes you.
It is unlikely that she would have hugged you if it were not so.
In fact, she gave you the green light.
Now you have to decide what to do with it.
Flirt with her and look at her reaction.

I have been flirting with her quite some bit. I also kissed her neck and one point last night.

I like teasing her in my native tongue, but she said “You just do it to every girl” and I said “No, it’s just for you”

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending