immitt
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
what campus do OT's study on and what is the best accomodation to stay in near by for a first year in halls
ItsStarLordMan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
It depends which university. What one(s) are you thinking about?
Oxford Brookes University
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi immitt,

Hope you are well,

Doing an Occupational Therapy degree at Oxford Brookes University, you will be based on the Marston Road site campus. The Marston Road site is approximately 20 minutes walk from the main Headington Campus and there is a direct U5 bus that can take you there which will take even less time.

You can have a virtual tour of the campus and accommodations on our website if you would like at https://www.brookes.ac.uk/virtual-tour/

The on-campus accommodations are called Clive Booth and Cheney student village, which will make it convenient to walk or get a very short bus trip there. However, there is no harm in choosing other accommodations such as Slade Park, Parade Green, Paul Kent hall etc. Which is about a 15 minute U5 bus journey to Headington campus and an extra few minutes more to go directly to Marston, if you plan your journey well!

Just to say that the university buses are free so this will be the U5 and U1 buses with the Brookes travel key, you will get in your first year. The travel card will last you throughout your degree and you can travel to the city centre, train station and all other campuses too! It is very helpful and you only need to pay a very small administrative fee in your first year and it's all yours. So you don't have to worry about travel costs in the future!

Here is the accommodation link for some more information: https://www.brookes.ac.uk/studying-a...tudents/halls/

Hope this helps!

All the best,

Rade

(Original post by immitt)
what campus do OT's study on and what is the best accomodation to stay in near by for a first year in halls
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (62)
17.37%
No one else does (115)
32.21%
I'm embarrassed about my background (38)
10.64%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (121)
33.89%
We don't use a video platform (6)
1.68%
I don't have a camera (8)
2.24%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
1.96%

Watched Threads