CU Scarborough

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've been looking into this university and wondering if it is any good? Also, I don't really understand this whole CU system, is it just a group of locations under an umbrella uni?
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've been looking into this university and wondering if it is any good? Also, I don't really understand this whole CU system, is it just a group of locations under an umbrella uni?
Hi

CU Scarborough is a part of Coventry University Group, which consits of 5 locations all together. All of them provide different offers so I have included a link below where you can find more information about them.

https://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-...are-locations/

Hope this helps

Tereza
Coventry University - Coventry
International Relations student
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi there,

I can see you have an answer here from Coventry University. I am a student ambassador at the CU Scarborough campus so if you would like to ask any specific questions about living/studying here - please ask away.

To give you a little background, I am a second year Primary Education and Teaching Studies student and I moved to Scarborough to study. I love the campus, the teaching and my course and if you need any more information about the way the modules work, like I said, ask away

Thanks
Mel - CU Scarborough Student Ambassador
Peterstar
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I am wondering if the computer science degree offered at Coventry Uni Scarborough campus is the same as at other unis? I have applied to Hull uni...any difference in quality?I notice it says there are no yearly exams and the course is cheaper than elsewhere.Any advice? Thanks, Pete.
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Peterstar)
Hi, I am wondering if the computer science degree offered at Coventry Uni Scarborough campus is the same as at other unis? I have applied to Hull uni...any difference in quality?I notice it says there are no yearly exams and the course is cheaper than elsewhere.Any advice? Thanks, Pete.
Hello Pete,

I am currently a student studying at CU Scarborough. The main difference is that CU Scarborough is done through 6 week modules. This means you’ll be focusing on one module at a time and do 2 coursework assignments within each 6 week block. Doing one module at a time allows you to concentrate on one topic rather than multiple.

For further information feel free to look at the course specification here: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/globalass...cification.pdf

Hope this helps
Aimee - CU Scarborough Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (46)
26.14%
As I expected (58)
32.95%
Harder (64)
36.36%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.55%

Watched Threads