The Student Room Group

Where do you buy your Christmas clothes from?

Christmas is approaching! :xmas:

Do you wear Christmas themed clothes? If so, where do you buy your Christmas clothes from? From PJ sets to jumpers to hats - have you found any good clothing items and/or bargains? Post them below! :santa2:

I've previously found that Primark and some supermarkets offer a good range of Christmas clothes. But I'd like some ideas of where else I can look! :tree:

Scroll to see replies

:hello:
You can get loads of hats from Next and they’re really comfy!:danceboy:
I love Primark too!
Original post by summerberry19
:hello:
You can get loads of hats from Next and they’re really comfy!:danceboy:
I love Primark too!

Ooh I love next! Always such nice quality thing from there :smile:

I wonder if more people will be ordering things online rather than going in person once the lock down lifts or if people will have missed shopping in person so rush back to the shops? :tongue: :holmes:
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Ooh I love next! Always such nice quality thing from there :smile:

I wonder if more people will be ordering things online rather than going in person once the lock down lifts or if people will have missed shopping in person so rush back to the shops? :tongue: :holmes:

Hmm. My mum always orders stuff from Next online anyway, but I think Christmas shopping can’t really be done on a computer. You need to be in the shop in person, I think! :smile:

Have you bought any Christmassy items yet?
(edited 3 years ago)
Hmm. My mum always orders stuff from Next online anyway, but I think Christmas shopping can’t really be done on a computer. You need to be in the sop in person, I think! :smile:

Have you bought any Christmassy items yet?

Yeah I do prefer shopping in person. Just so I know what fits etc.

Hmm not clothes yet. We got some Christmas bedding and decorations. I think when the clothes shops (hopefully!) open again I'll look for a new Christmas jumper or PJ set. If they don't open then I'll look online - as having them slightly baggy is fine!

Have you? :smile:
Local clothes shops nearest my house.
Reply 6
I don't really wear Christmas clothes at all :nah:
Yeah I do prefer shopping in person. Just so I know what fits etc.

Hmm not clothes yet. We got some Christmas bedding and decorations. I think when the clothes shops (hopefully!) open again I'll look for a new Christmas jumper or PJ set. If they don't open then I'll look online - as having them slightly baggy is fine!

Have you? :smile:

Hmm, neither have I. I do have a nice, stripy jumper from last year though! Baggy clothes are the best, especially if we’re talking about a hoodie :u:

We have been getting a lot of Christmas food though. We’re on our third pack of mince pies :eating:
Also our neighbour gave us half a homemade panettone and it’s delish. :ahee: I can’t wait for Christmas dinner lol; roast potatoes and gravy make me drool!
Original post by tinygirl96
Local clothes shops nearest my house.

Are they independent shops? :smile:
Hmm, neither have I. I do have a nice, stripy jumper from last year though! Baggy clothes are the best, especially if we’re talking about a hoodie :u:

We have been getting a lot of Christmas food though. We’re on our third pack of mince pies :eating:
Also our neighbour gave us half a homemade panettone and it’s delish. :ahee: I can’t wait for Christmas dinner lol; roast potatoes and gravy make me drool!

Yeah I have a few Christmas jumpers. Some really obviously christmassy and some more subtle :smile:

Ooh yum!! We've already got most of our Christmas dinner food in ready :lol: I can't wait to eat it :yum:
Yeah I have a few Christmas jumpers. Some really obviously christmassy and some more subtle :smile:

Ooh yum!! We've already got most of our Christmas dinner food in ready :lol: I can't wait to eat it :yum:

Awesome! I want to get a Christmas jumper with LEDs on it or something lol.
Aaaah Christmas food is the best!
Amazon, ebay and pre-pandemic market stalls.
Awesome! I want to get a Christmas jumper with LEDs on it or something lol.
Aaaah Christmas food is the best!

I've always been tempted to get one of those, but the boring adult inside me says... 'but how will you wash it?' :tongue: I know it can be removed, but I'm clearly too lazy :lol:

What's your favourite Christmas food? :biggrin:
Original post by londonmyst
Amazon, ebay and pre-pandemic market stalls.

Ooh I never think about ordering clothes on Amazon or eBay - do you find it's pretty similar to ordering online from clothes shops? Aww I love a good market! :biggrin:
I've always been tempted to get one of those, but the boring adult inside me says... 'but how will you wash it?' :tongue: I know it can be removed, but I'm clearly too lazy :lol:

What's your favourite Christmas food? :biggrin:

Oh yeah. You can’t really wash it, right? I suppose it would be ok if you wore it once a year but I would probably wear it everyday :tongue:

I’m really fond of gravy and crispy roast potatoes mmm! I feel like I enjoy the sides more than the actual turkey lol! Mince pies are elite too. I would normally have Christmas dinner at school but I’m not sure how it’s going to work this year because of all the restrictions. :smile: How about you?

Spoiler

Oh yeah. You can’t really wash it, right? I suppose it would be ok if you wore it once a year but I would probably wear it everyday :tongue:

I’m really fond of gravy and crispy roast potatoes mmm! I feel like I enjoy the sides more than the actual turkey lol! Mince pies are elite too. I would normally have Christmas dinner at school but I’m not sure how it’s going to work this year because of all the restrictions. :smile: How about you?

Spoiler

Yeah very true :smile: Perhaps they could or do make water proof ones? :holmes:

Ooh yum! I love pigs in blankets, stuffing, and Christmas pudding with loads of custard :love: I love all parts of Christmas dinner to be honest, it all just goes so well together :biggrin:

Very welcome, thanks for the follow too :smile:
I think I got my Christmas jumper from George (Asda) a few years ago, it’s lasted really well! :h:
I don't really do themed clothes haha but we're doing an ugly Christmas jumper day for charity at work so I guess I'm buying one!
Yeah very true :smile: Perhaps they could or do make water proof ones? :holmes:

Ooh yum! I love pigs in blankets, stuffing, and Christmas pudding with loads of custard :love: I love all parts of Christmas dinner to be honest, it all just goes so well together :biggrin:

Very welcome, thanks for the follow too :smile:

Hmm that’s a good idea.

Mmm! Custard is amazing, especially the Ambrosia brand :ahee:
Once I had school lunch, and the dessert was a cake of some sort with custard. I lifted the cake out of the bowl, and the custard just sat there in its shape like a jelly, with the indent of the cake! :eek:
Yes - Christmas dinner has such amazing combinations :biggrin:
Hmm that’s a good idea.

Mmm! Custard is amazing, especially the Ambrosia brand :ahee:
Once I had school lunch, and the dessert was a cake of some sort with custard. I lifted the cake out of the bowl, and the custard just sat there in its shape like a jelly, with the indent of the cake! :eek:
Yes - Christmas dinner has such amazing combinations :biggrin:

I could honestly just drink/eat a bowl of custard :lol: :colondollar:

Sounds amazingggg! Bet it's not too expensive either if it's at school? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest