The Student Room Group

Podcast EPQ artifact

I'm currently in year 12 and will be doing an EPQ. I need some opinions on whether it would be suitable for me to create a podcast. It would have the topic of business startups and I plan on interviewing some people. Thanks for any help!
Original post by Tommygad
I'm currently in year 12 and will be doing an EPQ. I need some opinions on whether it would be suitable for me to create a podcast. It would have the topic of business startups and I plan on interviewing some people. Thanks for any help!

hi! yes, a podcast would definitely be a suitable topic for an epq artefact :smile: one of the people in my year did one and that seemed to work out well for them. you can theoretically do anything as an artefact (for example, i composed a piece of choral music) as long as you ensure that you can back it up with in-depth, detailed, sophisticated research (as the epq is a research qualification) - a podcast would definitely lend itself well to this imo. hope this helps, and best of luck!
Reply 2
Original post by sunflowerhouses
hi! yes, a podcast would definitely be a suitable topic for an epq artefact :smile: one of the people in my year did one and that seemed to work out well for them. you can theoretically do anything as an artefact (for example, i composed a piece of choral music) as long as you ensure that you can back it up with in-depth, detailed, sophisticated research (as the epq is a research qualification) - a podcast would definitely lend itself well to this imo. hope this helps, and best of luck!

Thank you so much! I appreciate your help
hi, did you end up doing this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending