grud
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
thinking of applying to warwick as they have a couple of courses that interest me based on business & spanish. heard mixed things though, such as the location of the uni. So I would like to know what are some good and bad things about Warwick and is it recommended?
Last edited by grud; 1 month ago
Warwick Business School
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by grud)
thinking of applying to warwick as they have a couple of courses that interest me based on business & spanish. heard mixed things though, such as the location of the uni. So I would like to know what are some good and bad things about Warwick and is it recommended?
Hi grud

I hope you are well

It is great to see that are interested in our BSc International Business with Spanish course at Warwick Business School. If there is anything, in particular, you would like to know about the course please feel free to ask me. Quite a lot of people ask about the location of the Warwick University campus as I'm sure you are probably aware our campus is located on the outskirts of Coventry but we have great transport links from the campus to Coventry, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Warwick and Birmingham so it's easy for you to get around should you want to. Coventry is also just over an hour's train journey to London so all in all, it's not a bad location.

I would recommend that you make a list of what it is really important to you in terms of a university i.e. would you prefer a city-based or campus-based university, look at the content and structure of the course, if you are interested in being involved in sports clubs and societies find out what's on offer that may be of interest to you. You may also want to have a look at some of our student blogs to give you an insight as to why our Undergraduate students decided to study at WBS - https://www.wbs.ac.uk/blogs/student/undergraduate/

I hope that helps and if you have any other questions just let me know

Francesca
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.41%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (68)
28.45%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (91)
38.08%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.55%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2.51%

Watched Threads