The Student Room Group

Hunks at university?

Have you ever come across a tall (6'7) man, with nice muscles, kind, loyal, and goes to a top-ranking university like UCL or imperial?
Lmaaoo probs not let's be honest imperial is full of smart geeky boys
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Have you ever come across a tall (6'7) man, with nice muscles, kind, loyal, and goes to a top-ranking university like UCL or imperial?

6'7" is going to be hard to find. Plenty of men in the 6'-6'4" range on the various sports teams. Whether they'll be loyal or not is another matter. As a former sportsman of 6'5" who played rugger, I can say with absolute certainty, I slept around.

I will say this, if you're not hot, don't bother. I would hit up the clubs, see 100s of girls but only a few absolute stunners. Average girls are a dime a dozen.

Disclosure: I didn't attend UCL/Imperial however I did attend a top London uni before I dropped out. Biggest regret but still, my experience still applies.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by rehena12
Lmaaoo probs not let's be honest imperial is full of smart geeky boys

True
Reply 4
Original post by SkanPad
6'7" is going to be hard to find. Plenty of men in the 6'-6'4" range on the various sports teams. Whether they'll be loyal or not is another matter. As a former sportsman of 6'5" who played rugger, I can say with absolute certainty, I slept around.

I will say this, if you're not hot, don't bother. I would hit up the clubs, see 100s of girls but only a few absolute stunners. Average girls are a dime a dozen.

Disclosure: I didn't attend UCL/Imperial however I did attend a top London uni before I dropped out. Biggest regret but still, my experience still applies.

Nice
Original post by SkanPad

Lmaoooooooo u sound like a right ********ddd

’If you're not hot don't bother’

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending