Want more information about this university?
blueberryj20
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello, I'm considering applying to Huddersfield to study Game Development (art) in september and I was wondering if anyone could give me any information about the uni and/or course. Thanks
University of Huddersfield
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by blueberryj20)
Hello, I'm considering applying to Huddersfield to study Game Development (art) in september and I was wondering if anyone could give me any information about the uni and/or course. Thanks
Hi blueberryj20

How are you?

You can find all of the information on the Games Development (Art( BA(Hons) course here.
If you have some course specific questions, you can submit them using the 'ask a question' button on the page which goes straight to the admissions team, who will be able to advise you further.

We also have current students available for chat through UniBuddy. They can answer course related questions, student life, and living in Huddersfield.

There are also blogs written by current and past students which you might find useful on our website here.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if there's anything else I can do.

Speak soon,
Harriette
littlegrape24
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by blueberryj20)
Hi! Have no information but popping in to say I've applied for games development (design) so maybe see you in September 😉
blueberryj20
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by littlegrape24)
Hi! Have no information but popping in to say I've applied for games development (design) so maybe see you in September 😉
Hi! Maybe see you then! Im just waiting on my old school to add my reference then Ill have officially applied too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (326)
55.82%
I don't have everything I need (258)
44.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed