Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyone gotten an offer yet from UCL Biomedical sciences?
sakshisharma2903
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 1234987)
I haven't as of yet (international student)
AmberDunmore
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I haven’t yet either, I sent mine off at the end of November. Have you heard anything yet?
jkozhaevaa
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
sent mine in early October, didn't get a reply yet
sakshisharma2903
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jkozhaevaa)
sent mine in early October, didn't get a reply yet
same! I applied on October 14th and still haven't received any updates
AmberDunmore
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sakshisharma2903)
same! I applied on October 14th and still haven't received any updates
I think sometimes they wait until the application deadline before making offers so they can compare them all- might be a while still until a decision as the deadline has now been extended until the 29th January!
isabelmarant
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Sent mine off in mid-September and I’ve heard nothing yet UCL is normally quite late with offers but ik last year (for 2020 entry) people had offers for biomedical sciences before Christmas...
Em174
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I got mine at the start of December, so they are coming in but given everything -they may be slow to respond.
AmberDunmore
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Em174)
I got mine at the start of December, so they are coming in but given everything -they may be slow to respond.
Congratulations on your offer! Do you mind me asking what your predicted grades were?
Last edited by AmberDunmore; 1 year ago
jadior
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I sent my application early November and got an offer yesterday, so the offers are definitely coming in, just slowly!
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by jadior)
I sent my application early November and got an offer yesterday, so the offers are definitely coming in, just slowly!
would you mind me asking what your stats are ?
AmberDunmore
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jadior)
Congratulations!! Hopefully more decisions will start coming through soon 🤞🏼
jadior
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
would you mind me asking what your stats are ?
I've been predicted A*A*AA in Biology, Maths, Further Maths and Chemistry At GCSE I got 7A* 5A's
jadior
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AmberDunmore)
Congratulations!! Hopefully more decisions will start coming through soon 🤞🏼
Thank you! Good luck on your application!
ZXX TENTACLES
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
HSHSKJHDJHJHD oooffff and here I was thinking I submitted early (8th of Jan)

Plus my credentials are barely up to UCL standards

A-levels: AAAB
IGCSE: 3 A*'s and 5A's

Theyre good, but they're not exactly super competitive
Sweet122
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Guys , if I do biomed am I restricted to a science related job forever. If I change me mind down the line(way after graduation) will I be able to get a job in something unrelated that is well paid (eg finance)
AmberDunmore
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Is everyone who's got an offer attending the Q&A zoom meeting on the 17th?
isabelmarant
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Can I ask your stats and if you applied to all biomed courses please? I'm a med applicant and applied to UCL biomed but haven't heard back
jadior
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Probably, but I can't seem to log onto my UCL portal account for some reason
JayT123456
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by isabelmarant)
Can I ask your stats and if you applied to all biomed courses please? I'm a med applicant and applied to UCL biomed but haven't heard back
same I'm a med applicant as well, I'm hoping UCL biomed pulls through for me since I've been rejected from 3/4 unis for med
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.18%
The paper was reasonable (269)
41.26%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.2%
It was TERRIBLE (48)
7.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed