The Student Room Group

UCL Biomedical sciences 2021

Has anyone gotten an offer yet from UCL Biomedical sciences?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 1234987

I haven't as of yet (international student)
Original post by 1234987

I haven’t yet either, I sent mine off at the end of November. Have you heard anything yet?
sent mine in early October, didn't get a reply yet
Original post by jkozhaevaa
sent mine in early October, didn't get a reply yet

same! I applied on October 14th and still haven't received any updates
Original post by sakshisharma2903
same! I applied on October 14th and still haven't received any updates

I think sometimes they wait until the application deadline before making offers so they can compare them all- might be a while still until a decision as the deadline has now been extended until the 29th January!
Sent mine off in mid-September and I’ve heard nothing yet:frown: UCL is normally quite late with offers but ik last year (for 2020 entry) people had offers for biomedical sciences before Christmas...
Reply 7
I got mine at the start of December, so they are coming in but given everything -they may be slow to respond.
Original post by Em174
I got mine at the start of December, so they are coming in but given everything -they may be slow to respond.

Congratulations on your offer! Do you mind me asking what your predicted grades were?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 9
I sent my application early November and got an offer yesterday, so the offers are definitely coming in, just slowly!
Reply 10
Original post by jadior
I sent my application early November and got an offer yesterday, so the offers are definitely coming in, just slowly!

would you mind me asking what your stats are ?
Original post by jadior

Congratulations!! Hopefully more decisions will start coming through soon :smile:🀞🏼
Reply 12
Original post by 1234987
would you mind me asking what your stats are ?

I've been predicted A*A*AA in Biology, Maths, Further Maths and Chemistry :smile: At GCSE I got 7A* 5A's
Reply 13
Original post by AmberDunmore
Congratulations!! Hopefully more decisions will start coming through soon :smile:🀞🏼

Thank you! Good luck on your application!
HSHSKJHDJHJHD oooffff and here I was thinking I submitted early (8th of Jan)

Plus my credentials are barely up to UCL standards

A-levels: AAAB
IGCSE: 3 A*'s and 5A's

Theyre good, but they're not exactly super competitive
Guys , if I do biomed am I restricted to a science related job forever. If I change me mind down the line(way after graduation) will I be able to get a job in something unrelated that is well paid (eg finance)
Is everyone who's got an offer attending the Q&A zoom meeting on the 17th?

Can I ask your stats and if you applied to all biomed courses please? I'm a med applicant and applied to UCL biomed but haven't heard back:frown:
Reply 18

Probably, but I can't seem to log onto my UCL portal account for some reason
Original post by isabelmarant
Can I ask your stats and if you applied to all biomed courses please? I'm a med applicant and applied to UCL biomed but haven't heard back:frown:

same I'm a med applicant as well, I'm hoping UCL biomed pulls through for me since I've been rejected from 3/4 unis for med

Quick Reply

Latest