Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm generally a shy person, I'll admit that. But that hasn't really hindered my attempt at making friends before? Outside of college, I have a decent amount of friends and get on with them. But in my specific sixth form, I'm in year 13 and still do not really have a single friend. I talk to some people in my classes, sure. I feel like no one really likes me either? I remember last year I was in the library to catch up on an essay and a girl from my class whispered to someone and said I was 'weird' but then told me to look after her bag for her??
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm generally a shy person, I'll admit that. But that hasn't really hindered my attempt at making friends before? Outside of college, I have a decent amount of friends and get on with them. But in my specific sixth form, I'm in year 13 and still do not really have a single friend. I talk to some people in my classes, sure. I feel like no one really likes me either? I remember last year I was in the library to catch up on an essay and a girl from my class whispered to someone and said I was 'weird' but then told me to look after her bag for her??
try speaking more to the people you sit next to you in class and then if they are quite friendly maybe go with them for lunch? do you have a common room? - smile and someone if they seem friendly go over and speak to them more.

is this a sixth form that you joined in y12?
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Find a hobby.
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are there any clubs there that you could attend.
Anonymous #1
try speaking more to the people you sit next to you in class and then if they are quite friendly maybe go with them for lunch? do you have a common room? - smile and someone if they seem friendly go over and speak to them more.

is this a sixth form that you joined in y12?
Nah, I joined near the end of last year but it's almost December now and I know no one
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Emma:-))
Are there any clubs there that you could attend.
No clubs due to covid and the time we're in college has been reduced
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Nah, I joined near the end of last year but it's almost December now and I know no one
so are you y13 then? im confused sorry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (37)
17.45%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (62)
29.25%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (82)
38.68%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (26)
12.26%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.36%

Watched Threads