The Student Room Group

Flors Fantastic Dash to top grades... a GYG

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
29/12/2020

Right so today... a lot of maths. Catching up on exercises and exam questions I didn't manage to finish off last term due to mocks. :smile:
Reply 61
31/12/2020

I don't think I updated yesterday but basically I did a load of maths x

Also how many people roughly in the UK didn't continue normal learning over lockdown? Like current year 13 and year 11? I thought most people had normal lessons, over Teams or got sent work but that doesn't seem to be the case. Some of my friends at college are still having online lessons?
Reply 62
I did maths yet again and I'm catching up quite fast to where I'm supposed to be up to. I have the whole of next week at home so I still have time to catch-up then.

Also Happy New Year!

We made it to the end of this crazy year! Here's to hoping that 2021 will be better for all of us. To all of us exam year students, you've got this! Just 7 more months. Push past your limits.

Flors

X
Reply 63
Remember don't put your focus on the negatives of the past year. Take some positives from it. You survived 2020, you're here reading this. Science advanced crazily this year, imagine being able to say that we would have a vaccine ready in a year. Your resilience etc. Look forward to the future. There's still a whole decade waiting for you to change.
Reply 64
2/01/2021

Weird to type 2021. I typed 2020 the first time as well. Maths and Peaky Blinders today. Absolutely freezing outside.
Reply 65
03/01/2021

I finally finished the whole of Peaky Blinders before school restarts tomorrow. Went through some parts of Biology again (succession and climax community)
Reply 66
04/01/2020

Had two online lessons today and I feel like my head is going to explode. When am I not looking at a computer?
anyway so....jpg
Reply 67
So Scotland is going into full lockdown till February 1st, which means schools are closing...
Reply 68
Not me just waiting for Boris's announcement to see if I don't have to wake up early for the next month.
Reply 69
I feel like I'm spam posting...

But why does Robert Peston know this before me...

https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1346110314224340993
Reply 70
Don't know whether to scream or cry...
Original post by Flors
Don't know whether to scream or cry...

:console:
Reply 72
i'M fInE lol. I'm doing maths ig. I had a full day of online lessons. I have no idea what Gavin Williamson is going to announce tomorrow. I still have mocks in March I think so revise for them ig :/
Reply 73
06/01/2020

Online lessons all day today but I managed to complete work outside of the work I was meant to do today in the form of maths and some snaprevise videos on Biology.

I have no idea what to do now. I feel like I'm in limbo with all this cancellation an the only way is to focus have a timetable, stick to it and avoid the news lol

Good night x

Flors

X
Reply 74
13/01/2021

I know loves... I haven't posted in nearly a week. How you doing? I'm tired of online school I guess but that's really the only thing. Can't go anywhere due to lockdown. But I feel slightly more optimistic about lockdown this time round? Idk, I feel more in control and able to work for long hours and revise and I kind of like working from home this time round.

Although I still want to be back in school as soon as possible.

Lots of love,

Flors

X
Reply 75
Not the government cancelling exams just to throw 'mini-exams' at us. Also why am I hearing some regulator is trying to block mass testing in schools.

Saying 'mini' in front of the word exams doesn't mean that they aren't proper exams. Like no 25 markers and multiple choice, is that where we are heading?
Reply 76
I just tried sausage rolls and cheese and its absolutely disgusting. My stomach is turning right now x
Reply 77
I've already been rejected from 3 medical schools...my year is going amazingly well. But in other news got a B in my chemistry mock when I thought I got a literal U so win win. :/
Original post by Flors
I've already been rejected from 3 medical schools...my year is going amazingly well. But in other news got a B in my chemistry mock when I thought I got a literal U so win win. :/

Where did you apply and what were your stats?
Reply 79
Whoopee another day of working from home and frantically checking my emails.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending