Flors Fantastic Dash to top grades... a GYG

Watch
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Flors)
I've already been rejected from 3 medical schools...my year is going amazingly well. But in other news got a B in my chemistry mock when I thought I got a literal U so win win. :/
Sorry to hear that, remember that this is just an experience that the most brightest of applicants go through, you are a hard working student, I’m so proud of you!

Those who didn’t get a rejected will have no experience of it, so later during med school years when they do deal with failure, or a rejection, they wouldn’t be able to handle it like you’re going to
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 1 month ago
Flors
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Sorry to hear that, remember that this is just an experience that the most brightest of applicants go through, you are a hard working student, I’m so proud of you!

Those who didn’t get a rejected will have no experience of it, so later during med school years when they do deal with failure, or a rejection, they wouldn’t be able to handle it like you’re going to
Thank you. I guess it's true it is just a learning experience but rejection is never nice.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Flors)
Thank you. I guess it's true it is just a learning experience but rejection is never nice.
When you’re at your next interview, I’m pretty sure you’ll do well! Honestly, just keep going. It’s tough times, I definitely know. If you want to chat/vent or just want advice in general, hit up my pms
Flors
Rep:
?
When you’re at your next interview, I’m pretty sure you’ll do well! Honestly, just keep going. It’s tough times, I definitely know. If you want to chat/vent or just want advice in general, hit up my pms
Thank you for this
Flors
Rep:
?
Trying to decide which piece of work I should submit at 12am. :cool:
Flors
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Back to submitting at 12am. Also I would like to petition that universities stop sending emails telling me that's they're still considering my application with taglines like. Your application to study... pLeAsE I have a heart attack every time I see those emails.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Flors)
Back to submitting at 12am. Also I would like to petition that universities stop sending emails telling me that's they're still considering my application with taglines like. Your application to study... pLeAsE I have a heart attack every time I see those emails.
Why was this so flipping relatable 😂😂😂
Flors
Rep:
?
Why was this so flipping relatable 😂😂😂
They enjoy my pain too much
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Flors)
They enjoy my pain too much
I felt that spiritually 🥺
Flors
Rep:
?
I felt that spiritually 🥺
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Flors)
How’s revision coming along
Flors
Rep:
?
How’s revision coming along
Decent I think? As soon as schools open we're doing mocks. It feels even harder to revise at home but I'm just going through the exam questions in the cgp revision guide and its exam practice books. I get swamped with so much work even though I'm at home. Every lesson a load of exam questions are set. I'm doing some papers for maths that I didn't complete earlier on in the year.

How about you?
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Flors)
Decent I think? As soon as schools open we're doing mocks. It feels even harder to revise at home but I'm just going through the exam questions in the cgp revision guide and its exam practice books. I get swamped with so much work even though I'm at home. Every lesson a load of exam questions are set. I'm doing some papers for maths that I didn't complete earlier on in the year.

How about you?
Ah, that’s quite unfortunate. We do online exams, so even more stress. That’s good, I’m doing past paper questions/ text book questions too. I’m doing fine, I guess
Flors
Rep:
?
Ah, that’s quite unfortunate. We do online exams, so even more stress. That’s good, I’m doing past paper questions/ text book questions too. I’m doing fine, I guess
I've only done one online exam and I get what you mean about stress. Mine wasn't over video but we had to submit our work and answers in after. It was more the worry that the teachers might think I've cheated if anything that stressed me out.

Nice that you're doing well x

I'm chilling now and just watching Line of Duty before I start some other work.
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Flors)
I've only done one online exam and I get what you mean about stress. Mine wasn't over video but we had to submit our work and answers in after. It was more the worry that the teachers might think I've cheated if anything that stressed me out.

Nice that you're doing well x

I'm chilling now and just watching Line of Duty before I start some other work.
Which work
Flors
Rep:
?
Which work
Maths exercises... so much fun
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Flors)
Maths exercises... so much fun
lol relatable, did mix exercise 3 from stats book
Flors
Rep:
?
lol relatable, did mix exercise 3 from stats book
I'm doing a few exercises from chapter 10 in the year 2 book.
I still hate stats now
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Flors)
I'm doing a few exercises from chapter 10 in the year 2 book.
I still hate stats now
niceee x
I hate normal distribution with passion
Flors
Rep:
?
niceee x
I hate normal distribution with passion
Jeez I know, I literally used to only revise pure and mechanics and never revise stats because of how much I hate it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (58)
13.39%
Virtual campus tours/open days (99)
22.86%
Live streaming events (39)
9.01%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (41)
9.47%
A uni comparison tool (99)
22.86%
An in-person event when available (97)
22.4%