Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I looked on the website and it says you can apply for accommodation as soon as you have your offer. I know it’s quite early but I’m trying to get everything out the way. However, I registered with my Student ID and only 2020/2021 is showing to apply for accommodation and obviously I’m looking for 2021/2022.

Does it open after the UCAS deadline or...?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I looked on the website and it says you can apply for accommodation as soon as you have your offer. I know it’s quite early but I’m trying to get everything out the way. However, I registered with my Student ID and only 2020/2021 is showing to apply for accommodation and obviously I’m looking for 2021/2022.

If you cnat see it on the website then call them.
Normally you apply when you get an offer and firm it.
Have you done that? Do you already have your results?
Unis vary.
saffieyates
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied for 2020/21 I think I made a mistake uh oh
Anonymous #1
(Original post by saffieyates)
I applied for 2020/21 I think I made a mistake uh oh
did you get an email or anything saying it went through then? they have 2019 on there still, which makes me wonder if it’s just the year you’re applying for accommodation rather than the year you’d start. surely you can’t still be applying for 2019 💀
saffieyates
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
did you get an email or anything saying it went through then? they have 2019 on there still, which makes me wonder if it’s just the year you’re applying for accommodation rather than the year you’d start. surely you can’t still be applying for 2019 💀
Yeah I got an email, that makes sense actually that its just the year you apply like you said
University of Liverpool
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello,

All students that receive an offer to study (whether that would be Conditional/Unconditional) will be invited to apply for Accommodation by email, these emails are still being worked on, however, we are aiming to send invites out as soon as we can.

If you have any further queries relating to applying for accommodation you would be more than welcome to contact the Accommodation Office directly on [email protected] or you can call +44 (0)151 795 0319.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Declan
Anonymous #1
(Original post by University of Liverpool)
Hello,

All students that receive an offer to study (whether that would be Conditional/Unconditional) will be invited to apply for Accommodation by email, these emails are still being worked on, however, we are aiming to send invites out as soon as we can.

If you have any further queries relating to applying for accommodation you would be more than welcome to contact the Accommodation Office directly on [email protected] or you can call +44 (0)151 795 0319.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Declan
Thank you.

I think I submitted for the wrong year then? Will this just be ignored or do I need to email? The website says you can apply before emails are sent out and as soon as you have your offer, so I got mixed up and applied for the wrong years.
Edminzodo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you.

I think I submitted for the wrong year then? Will this just be ignored or do I need to email? The website says you can apply before emails are sent out and as soon as you have your offer, so I got mixed up and applied for the wrong years.
It'll probably be ignored. Just make sure you send your 2021/22 application ASAP.
University of Liverpool
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you.

Hello,

If you think you have submitted your Accommodation application incorrectly we would advise that you contact the Accommodation Office using the contact details I provided you within my previous post, they may be able to amend your application.

Best wishes,
Declan
EuropaLiverpool
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

I am just jumping in here to tell you about Europa, as you don't need to book through Uni for your accommodation. It is a 10/15 minute walk from Uni and has 592 rooms on site. We run a minimum of 4 events per month and have a large community feel .
Our rooms start from £105 per week and there are £200 money off vouchers available at the moment for early bookings.
Finally, if you book a room with us and don't receive an offer - we will cancel your contract at Fresh.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
https://freshstudentliving.co.uk/pro...tm_content=fsl
saffieyates
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can anyone else not find the 21/22 application
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (212)
56.68%
I don't have everything I need (162)
43.32%

Watched Threads