The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

John Snow

What is John Snow like? I haven’t really found a lot about it online, it seems to be one of the less popular colleges. I applied there because it seemed a little more diverse than other colleges, would any of you agree?
Original post by Anonymous
What is John Snow like? I haven’t really found a lot about it online, it seems to be one of the less popular colleges. I applied there because it seemed a little more diverse than other colleges, would any of you agree?

I agree its a bit more diverse than the other colleges. It personally wasn't for me, I preferred St Chad's and University but the colleges really are a personal decision.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Batteries
I agree its a bit more diverse than the other colleges. It personally wasn't for me, I preferred St Chad's and University but the colleges really are a personal decision.

Thank you! Is there any reason why you didn’t like it? Something that is putting me off is that it seems a little bit more isolated from everything else.
Is St cuths diverse? I'm trying to apply to a a course that's on the bailey
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you! Is there any reason why you didn’t like it? Something that is putting me off is that it seems a little bit more isolated from everything else.

I think it's because it's one of the newer colleges. I'm a bit of a sucker for weird traditions and that kinda thing.
Reply 5
Original post by rehena12
Is St cuths diverse? I'm trying to apply to a a course that's on the bailey

Obviously I have never been to durham so my view on it isn’t the best one to listen to, but for me, it seems like it’s more diverse than the other colleges on the bailey but idk someone told me the bailey colleges have a bad rep in terms of diversity (again, don’t take my word for it because i don’t know - it’s just what i’ve heard)
Doesn't he present Channel 4 News?
Original post by barnetlad
Doesn't he present Channel 4 News?

he does ahaha, but this thread is in reference to a college at Durham University called John Snow :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest