LEGEND OF LEGEND
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Currently, I am taking IB Business Management SL at Pamoja. (which is an online service), and I am D1.
Then, I will have the exam after one week. I can spend almost 6 days to prepare for this exam. The exam will cover these contents, 1.1 Introduction to Business Management, 1.2 Types of Organisations, 1.3 Organisational Objectives, 1.4 Stakeholders, 1.5 External Environment, and
1.6 Growth and Evolution.
This is the first time to have the IB exam so I am not sure what to do for this. Also, my current grade is 7, but it is graded only from a case study. However, this does not mean that I have knowledge of business management, so I don't have any specific knowledge about those units. (This is my fault because I could not manage myself because I was so busy with other subjects, so I could not study enough.) However, I really want to keep BM with 7 because I want to study it at university.
Does anyone know the better/best way (i know actually it doesn't exist) to prepare and study for the exam? strategy, tips, or something?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.62%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.72%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (135)
25.81%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (43)
8.22%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (252)
48.18%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.44%

Watched Threads