Mariah F
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hii, I’m a first year in university of Leeds and I want to move for 2nd year out with 5 of my friends so we’ll be 6. I was wondering which are us the best for students. People say either Woodhouse, Hyde park or headlingley but which is the best?
Anyone in the second year that was in a very good house that can suggest it to me if they’re moving out.
And if your house was bad can you tell me the landlord so I know who to avoid.
Any other tips or suggestions will be very much appreciated

Thanks
Tashax2
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mariah F)
Hii, I’m a first year in university of Leeds and I want to move for 2nd year out with 5 of my friends so we’ll be 6. I was wondering which are us the best for students. People say either Woodhouse, Hyde park or headlingley but which is the best?
Anyone in the second year that was in a very good house that can suggest it to me if they’re moving out.
And if your house was bad can you tell me the landlord so I know who to avoid.
Any other tips or suggestions will be very much appreciated

Thanks
Hiya , I’ve applied to Leeds, what’s the first year accom like?
Mariah F
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tashax2)
Hiya , I’ve applied to Leeds, what’s the first year accom like?
I’m in central village (CV) en-suite and the rooms are really nice and standard. I’m in Block B but the some of the rooms in Block D are huge which is annoying cause I applied for the same accommodation but it’s okay. CV rooms are bigger than most Accom rooms tbh and the bathrooms are wayyyy better. The kitchen is bigger and it’s so close to campus and city centre. It’s literally jackpot. People say it’s antisocial but it really isn’t. Everyone is nice and friendly if you try and talk to people that is.

I’ve been to IQ and the rooms are nice too, a double bed but the rooms are not as big but still good. The bathrooms are not as big. The kitchen is a decent size too. It’s a nice Accom overall.
City side is nice too. It’s right by central village, the rooms are nice but not enough room to do exercise.

The rooms size differ in each accommodation too tho.
Tashax2
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mariah F)
I’m in central village (CV) en-suite and the rooms are really nice and standard. I’m in Block B but the some of the rooms in Block D are huge which is annoying cause I applied for the same accommodation but it’s okay. CV rooms are bigger than most Accom rooms tbh and the bathrooms are wayyyy better. The kitchen is bigger and it’s so close to campus and city centre. It’s literally jackpot. People say it’s antisocial but it really isn’t. Everyone is nice and friendly if you try and talk to people that is.

I’ve been to IQ and the rooms are nice too, a double bed but the rooms are not as big but still good. The bathrooms are not as big. The kitchen is a decent size too. It’s a nice Accom overall.
City side is nice too. It’s right by central village, the rooms are nice but not enough room to do exercise.

The rooms size differ in each accommodation too tho.
Thank you ! It sounds really nice , what are you studying?
Mariah F
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tashax2)
Thank you ! It sounds really nice , what are you studying?
You're welcome! I'm studying Law.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (124)
28.31%
No - I have already returned home (58)
13.24%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (86)
19.63%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.13%
No - I live at home during term anyway (130)
29.68%

Watched Threads