possible to change a ucas choice over a month after applying?

Watch
DeadChairSwinger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
so my priorities have changed and I no longer want to go to this one course I applied to, do ucas ever let people change choices this late on? phone lines are closed rn but I tweeted at them too. how tf do they not have an email in 2020 btw
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by DeadChairSwinger)
so my priorities have changed and I no longer want to go to this one course I applied to, do ucas ever let people change choices this late on? phone lines are closed rn but I tweeted at them too. how tf do they not have an email in 2020 btw
You can only change an option within 14 days. If you decide you dont want to go to any of your choices you can withdraw all your choices and apply through ucas extra in Feb.
DeadChairSwinger
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by swanseajack1)
You can only change an option within 14 days. If you decide you dont want to go to any of your choices you can withdraw all your choices and apply through ucas extra in Feb.
I get what my normal options are but I'm wondering if calling them up has worked for anyone before for this
Admit-One
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I get what my normal options are but I'm wondering if calling them up has worked for anyone before for this
No, UCAS won't permit a swap after 14 days. The only thing you can do at this stage is contact one of your current uni choices and see if they'll consider you for a different course.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
You can’t substitute a university.

You can ask a university to change the course applied to at that university.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (592)
34.06%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.43%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
19.97%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.55%

Watched Threads