Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I can't do this. Imagine a year 13 getting three U's I'm not gonna get anywhere in life all my dreams are gone from getting 6's at gcse to be getting u's I hate myself for not revising so much
Last edited by DrawTheLine; 1 month ago
annabelle51
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I can't do this. Imagine a year 13 getting three U's I'm not gonna get anywhere in life all my dreams are gone from getting 6's at gcse to be getting u's I hate myself for not revising so much
NO. It is only over when you say it is over. Redo year 13, try again. Learn from your mistakes and make it better. You can look back on this and hate yourself and let it get you down, or you can acknowledge it, learn from it, and try again. Don't let this define your life.

And if you can't bear to do that, you can ABSOLUTELY get a job another way. Find an apprenticeship scheme. Get a different qualification. There is always a way forward if you look hard enough. Good luck
Anonymous #1
(Original post by annabelle51)
NO. It is only over when you say it is over. Redo year 13, try again. Learn from your mistakes and make it better. You can look back on this and hate yourself and let it get you down, or you can acknowledge it, learn from it, and try again. Don't let this define your life.

And if you can't bear to do that, you can ABSOLUTELY get a job another way. Find an apprenticeship scheme. Get a different qualification. There is always a way forward if you look hard enough. Good luck
Thank you I need A’s and B’s I’m just gonna grind and dwell on the past worse case retake year 13 and just get on with it thanks
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Thank you I need A’s and B’s I’m just gonna grind and dwell on the past worse case retake year 13 and just get on with it thanks
Honestly I went from Es and Us in year 13 to A*AB. If you focus and grind, study smart and plan ahead you can do it, I promise you
Zainaba luul
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don’t say that and don’t think like that either. We’re in November, we still have MONTHS till our exams, don’t give up so easily. I believe in you, all you need to do is believe in yourself, you can only go up from here.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anonymous)
honestly i went from es and us in year 13 to a*ab. If you focus and grind, study smart and plan ahead you can do it, i promise you
give my advice howwwww please tell me
Anonymous #1
Honestly I went from Es and Us in year 13 to A*AB. If you focus and grind, study smart and plan ahead you can do it, I promise you
I NEDD much advice as possible about what you did
jackson222
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
give my advice howwwww please tell me
Ok bro pm me and we can talk about it if you want
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (35)
17.07%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (61)
29.76%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (78)
38.05%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (26)
12.68%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.44%

Watched Threads