The Student Room Group

Getting grassed on for having sex in uni halls

Someone on my corridor is threatening to grass me up for having sex with someone, she keeps saying I will catch covid19, can she actually snitch on me like this? Surely it's not wrong me having sex with someone in uni halls?
1)yes
2)also probably yes
Original post by Anonymous
Someone on my corridor is threatening to grass me up for having sex with someone, she keeps saying I will catch covid19, can she actually snitch on me like this? Surely it's not wrong me having sex with someone in uni halls?

it's your room and under normal circumstances it wouldn't matter what you're doing

but right now with the covid-19 pandemic it is is against the law to mix with people outside your bubble
ie. your flat is your bubble
if you have sex with someone in the bubble thats fine but if it's someone outside your bubble you're breaking the rules so you can be reported for breaking the rules, and some accoms may report you to the police / go through the unis disciplinary procedure

and also a lot of uni accoms currently have a no visitor policy anyway so you can be reported for that too
Yes to both, I suspect you already knew this.
Reply 4
Original post by obstruct
it's your room and under normal circumstances it wouldn't matter what you're doing

but right now with the covid-19 pandemic it is is against the law to mix with people outside your bubble
ie. your flat is your bubble
if you have sex with someone in the bubble thats fine but if it's someone outside your bubble you're breaking the rules so you can be reported for breaking the rules, and some accoms may report you to the police / go through the unis disciplinary procedure

and also a lot of uni accoms currently have a no visitor policy anyway so you can be reported for that too

Well he is on the same floor as me in halls
Ah, this chestnut again.
Well he is on the same floor as me in halls

i'm assuming you don't all share the same flat

the accom team would make your bubbles within the corridor

so if 6 share a kitchen that is your household bubble

meaning - you aren't supposed to mix with anyone else on the corridor except those in your kitchen

but your uni would have explained this to you

idea is if you catch it you'd only spread to the six. but if you slept with him after catching it you would pass it to your bubble, him and he will then pass it to his bubble meaning the uni have 12 studnets with corona / having to isolate

it's best to just not do it and wait until it's safe lol

If everyone involved is in the same flat then she’ll have to learn to deal with it.

If your partner lives by themselves then I think you might be able to incorporate them into a bubble.

Honestly if neither of these things are the case then the respectful thing to do is stop & wait for the lockdown rules to pass.

What would hall management do? Honestly I’ve no idea I doubt they want to deal with petty student ****.
Reply 8
Original post by obstruct
i'm assuming you don't all share the same flat

the accom team would make your bubbles within the corridor

so if 6 share a kitchen that is your household bubble

meaning - you aren't supposed to mix with anyone else on the corridor except those in your kitchen

but your uni would have explained this to you

idea is if you catch it you'd only spread to the six. but if you slept with him after catching it you would pass it to your bubble, him and he will then pass it to his bubble meaning the uni have 12 studnets with corona / having to isolate

it's best to just not do it and wait until it's safe lol

I can't wait that long I have a high sex drive so I constantly have the urge to want sex
I can't wait that long I have a high sex drive so I constantly have the urge to want sex

Well deal with that on your own and be less selfish and more respectful to the rules.

then take care of yourself. If you are going to do stuff, make sure no one knows
Original post by Apachecow
then take care of yourself. If you are going to do stuff, make sure no one knows

Esp us :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending